Morelos

Swagger

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see him getting a goal at the weekend.  I think it’s the first one he’s had since October.  His overall play is excellent we just need him to find the net a bit more.  The space Morelos creates for guys like Kent, Arfield, and Roofe can’t be underestimated.  

26 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Please tell me thats not an alcohol drink he has in his hand. Fuck me big game tomorrow and he's on the booze. Disgrace and no wonder he hasn't been performing at his best. Obviously doesn't take playing for rangers serious enough boozing with no care in the world.

Hahaha. Wee man will bang a couple in the mora I can feel it.

6 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Was so close to knocking the ball in on the line at the goal , that would've been glorious 

If he was super sharp he'd have read it and made his own luck to score it.  He's not a poacher but a McCoist would have had that. Fine margins have cost him goals against them his whole time here.

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If he was super sharp he'd have read it and made his own luck to score it.  He's not a poacher but a McCoist would have had that. Fine margins have cost him goals against them his whole time here.

Nah he's exactly where he should be at the back post imo 

5 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Nah he's exactly where he should be at the back post imo 

He should be at the back but a poacher would have been sniffing that out and touched it in. I'm not criticising him, I would if the ball had went out beyond the far post instead of in the net, its just an observation that a split second of predatory instinct others like McCoist may have would have saw him get a touch to that yesterday. 

Archived