*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Not frustrating at all mate. Game was over early doors.

give me this every week and I’ll be chuffed to fuck

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Still time. 

End of the day but all about the 3 points.

AYe, I just meant not getting that 3rd goal to totally kill the game off....especially with so much possession. Buy of course, well chuffed with the current situation :thumbsup: 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Criminal how lackadaisical we have been.

Few times this season we have done this in the second half. A flukey goal against us and we're in trouble.

This season we have been brilliant at controlling games. 

Although boring as fuck, I'm buzzing. 3 more points and it's been easy. We've managed to rotate the squad too and get 5 subs on. Roll on to Thursday! 

1 minute ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Hagi is too lightweight, some nice wee flicks here and there and has scored, just something lacking in him.

If he had it all he wouldn't be with us.  He is racking up a good amount of assists for us and he was instrumental in the opener.  We are so so comfortable in this game... similar to the game against the paedo's to be fair.. bit more of a challenge this week actually, at least they have had a shot.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Dreadful watch this second half .Just dreadful .Taken the shine of a brilliant day 

Disagree.

We have played 3 games in 7 days,  one against the tarriers and a seriously hard fought game on Thrursday.

We always talk about how we struggle to break these teams down when they play 11 men behind the ball,  we've done that twice today.

While it's not the best game to watch, this result puts us 6 in front at the top of the table.

Nothing can take that shine away :D

Archived