How many wrongs does it take to be right?

born a blue nose

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

Cheers mate.

and tav has grown into that arm band like I’ve never seen before. Gerrard must be a genius because I’ve never seen a guy that never shouts, be treated with so much respect by his teammates 

Davis has always had the quality to find space .Hes always available to take the ball ,He might only pass it back ,sideways or forward 5yds .But as team player that option is invaluable to his team mates .

As a teacher of Music, I see potential.. I see footballers being written off when I see something that can be worked on.. patience is something that is required in my line of work.. that is not afforded in football fan culture, clearly. 

I knew this team would come good :J-Pierre:

24 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tbf, the first two aren’t wrong tbf.

Davis has been class so far but he was class unti January last year as well, hope he keeps it up this time like the rest.

F&E id always been told a story regarding shagger which I chose to belive due to how much I loved him and who told me 

I then seen it in black.and white what he done during admin.

If I could post I would but a can't and its why ill never hate him 

37 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

F&E id always been told a story regarding shagger which I chose to belive due to how much I loved him and who told me 

He himself has even said this would come out one day.

I don't really get why it hasn't by now. 

4 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Didn’t want shagger back due to how he left (despite being told by a long standing member he was devastated at leaving) 

didn’t want Davis back for similar reasons, and called for him dropped at the beginning of the season.

wanted Morelos sold in the window due to attitude 

thought Tav was never a captain 

Arfield was finished 

Kamara wasn’t good enough

Gerrard wasn’t good enough 

Every single one of they statements crossed my mind. And no doubt a lot of Bears. 

fuck me it’s good to be wrong lads eh 

Every single tim is on the same hymn sheet with Duffy being and absolute bombscare, they won't live long enough to be proved wrong.

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

PM me babe

23 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Didn’t want shagger back due to how he left (despite being told by a long standing member he was devastated at leaving) 

didn’t want Davis back for similar reasons, and called for him dropped at the beginning of the season.

Arfield was finished 

Every single one of they statements crossed my mind. And no doubt a lot of Bears. 

any chance you can be right in the betting thread?

23 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Arfield was finished 

Say your wrong at the end of the season mate when we lift that title until then the jury’s out

9 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Say your wrong at the end of the season mate when we lift that title until then the jury’s out

Nothing like a bit of positive thinking, don’t count your chickens and all that..........

But the jury is going to miss some pretty good football, and one hell of a ride if they stay out. Glad I’m not on the jury!

Archived