*****The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I'd start Jordan Jones. He has plenty of experience on that pitch and definitely has a point to prove.

Jones isn't even on the bench 😂😂 that's why Gerrard is a multi millionaire giving the pre match talk and I'm at home about to put chickens in the oven 😂

Just now, Bluekev said:

Jones isn't even on the bench 😂😂 that's why Gerrard is a multi millionaire giving the pre match talk and I'm at home about to put chickens in the oven 😂

Stealth I have a big oven post imo.

Put one on for me pal.

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

Just get the job done Rangers.

I don't mind lining up differently at Rugby Park as the norm hasn't worked in past games.

This is what a lot of us ask for when we fail so many times - try something different. And it looks like he has, but as you say just get it done.

take a scrappy 1-0 right now 

That is a tasty line up. We look like we're really going for this.

I'm interested to see how Itten will do just off Morelos. I'm sure there will a lot of movement with them two, Kent, Arfield and Aribo which will hopefully move a tight Kilmarnock defence around which is what we need to do.

If we get two goals I fancy us to beat anyone with our defence. Need Aribo and Arfield to take turns helping out Jack for that protection we're used to.

2-0 Rangers

Didn't even realise that they're playing their semi-final today instead of a league game. Chance to pull 9 points clear and even with games in hand, that's an immense amount of pressure. Just keep it tight as the back as we've done against far superior teams this season and we'll be fine. Hopefully these are the sort of scraps where Itten profits. Get it done, Rangers.

Archived