Brilliant win

RangersMedia

21 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Today was massive mentally for us. We've fucked up on this ground so many times and also blown opportunities to put pressure on the scum. 

We had to grind it out but we showed a lot of determination to get the job done. Wins like today are what can bring the title home. 

Think you seen that from the substitutions tbh.

Davis for Aribo and then when Balogun came out we went out and out defence.

we got there though which is the main thing.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, GOAT said:

100% would have dropped points if that was last season.  I might actually be starting to believe now..

It's obvious as a team we are in a better place now than in previous seasons. 

For me it's just keep winning, one game at a time. If we've still got in our hands come the split, then I'll start to believe.

Winning the League cup would be a massive springboard too IMO

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Kent missed a great chance and Itten was very unlucky. Aribo was close, just over the bar.

Better final pass would have seen some a few one on ones today. 

I remember Kent having a chance in front of goal and he seemed to gently pass it towards the keeper.  Aribo’s shot wasn’t on target.  Not sure what Itten chance you’re on about (the one from outside the box he tried to pass it in the net but it went wide?).

If these are the best chances we could make today then we were indeed hopeless in front of goal.

59 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Said before the game any sort of win will do, last season we would have dropped points in a game like today so even if it wasn’t pretty it’s an improvement and these are the games you have to win to win titles.

Champions grind out resulysy away from home on shite pitches.

Well, from what I remember. Best ask Walter.

11 minutes ago, TMB said:

I remember Kent having a chance in front of goal and he seemed to gently pass it towards the keeper.  Aribo’s shot wasn’t on target.  Not sure what Itten chance you’re on about (the one from outside the box he tried to pass it in the net but it went wide?).

If these are the best chances we could make today then we were indeed hopeless in front of goal.

Itten had one saved by keeper leg.

4 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

scum haven't only got us to worry about.

need to catch up with us and make sure they don't let the junkies/sheep overtake them hahaha.

pressure is on big time.

if the league was called off,would we be given the title? rediculous thought.

49 minutes ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

if the league was called off,would we be given the title? rediculous thought.

They'd need to give us the league, null n void is a none starter, what about the super dooper sky contract, what about the precident that was set, there's no rules in place just like last season, so if it's stopped then we are the champions.

All about being positive and how we are going but what a James blunt of a January we are faced with! 

Different beast this year mind you and a bit more depth. 6 domestic fixtures in December then this.

C5B6B4BA-79E3-4741-B5FB-B84670D82907.jpeg

3 hours ago, CR3 said:

All about being positive and how we are going but what a James blunt of a January we are faced with! 

Different beast this year mind you and a bit more depth. 6 domestic fixtures in December then this.

C5B6B4BA-79E3-4741-B5FB-B84670D82907.jpeg

A tough run, no doubt about it.

But breaking it down a bit, the scum home match is matchday 22. After that we can genuinely appraise our league position having played all teams home and away.

The 1st 11 games were heavily stacked against us, playing last season's top 6 teams (at the point league was curtailed) away from home. We've done really well in those fixtures and that's what we're going into again starting with sheep away as above. 

The bias in fixture scheduling was obvious before a ball was kicked on matchday 1. If we can come out the scum home game with a healthy lead we'll be in a fantastic position for heading into that tough section of games 23 -33, before the split👍

One game at a time for now though, huge 3 points versus Hamilton.

On 01/11/2020 at 14:43, MK Dumfries said:

I found it a hard watch, much like Thursday against lech , if we don’t improve soon we’re in for a hiding, Benfica has the potential to be embarrassing 

On 01/11/2020 at 15:13, left winger said:

Not as embarrassing as that post, tbh. 

On 01/11/2020 at 15:37, Moobs said:

😂😂And the most retarded post of the day goes to.........

I’m delighted we didn’t get thumped, thank fuck for otimendi (dreadful player, the Argentine Shane Duffy imo ) but how can anyone reasonably argue that our performance tonight wasn’t embarrassing? As I said on Sunday, we are playing pish and it needs to be sorted ASAP. That was a huge let off and hopefully the kick up the arse we needed, I dread to think what the score line would have been had they had 11 men for most the game. 

6 minutes ago, MK Dumfries said:

how can anyone reasonably argue that our performance tonight wasn’t embarrassing? As I said on Sunday, we are playing pish and it needs to be sorted ASAP. 

Genuinely the most retarded post i've ever seen on here. 

11 minutes ago, MK Dumfries said:

I’m delighted we didn’t get thumped, thank fuck for otimendi (dreadful player, the Argentine Shane Duffy imo ) but how can anyone reasonably argue that our performance tonight wasn’t embarrassing? As I said on Sunday, we are playing pish and it needs to be sorted ASAP. That was a huge let off and hopefully the kick up the arse we needed, I dread to think what the score line would have been had they had 11 men for most the game. 

exaggeration-animation.gif.68024925e6df718cb26977cdbaa28753.gif

Archived