RangersMedia

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

image.thumb.png.5ac942b44cede80119fd31159516ab91.png

9 point clear - pretty significant

WATP

That defensive record is ridiculously good.  We have only had 1 legit goal scored into us, one of the other 2 was an own goal and the other was offside!

Defence looking pretty solid, Jack, Arfield, Tav all excellent.  Aribo working his way back to his silky best - and although he didn’t score I thought Morelos link up play was really effective.  

3 points, no injuries and 9 points clear in the league :boydie:

So many positives to take from a fixture that has been a hard one for us recently. 

16 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Next set of fixtures are:

Hamilton (H)
Aberdeen (H)
Ross County (A)
Dundee United (A)
Motherwell (H)
St Johnstone (A)
Hibs (H)

Some tough matches in there especially Aberdeen, away to DU and Hibs at home. 7 wins would be great, realistically getting 19 out of 21 points there wouldn't be too bad. 

We should be winning every game there.  Hibs and Aberdeen is at ibrox, we should be controlling those games and Dundee Utd were a fucking championship club last season.  I know it’s not as simple as that, but we are fucking rangers and if we want to win trophies we need to win these games.

17 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

On the cusp of uncharted territory under Gerrard. Next week will take us to 6 wins in a row in the league for the first time since he arrived when we're mathematically still in it. 

I believe we have enough to rack up a long run of wins in the league now. We've shown it and given our upcoming run of games, we have a great fucking chance here.

They've still got tough places to go as well - like livi away and hibs away (a ground they've not won in the league at since 2014). 

Beat Hibs last season, did we not?

Still a long, long way to go for me. I expect they fuckers to win their games in hand.

Today was always going to be hard, doesn’t matter how well we are playing etc. The taigs have gone there in recent seasons and dropped points.

I find every week I am just pulling myself back down to the ground. As good a run as its been, I’d like to see us getting more goals and at least creating more clear cut chances than we are. Feel as though we are not really testing goalkeepers as much as we should.

Big 3 points today, but its very much on to the next one and no further for me.

22 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Next set of fixtures are:

Hamilton (H)
Aberdeen (H)
Ross County (A)
Dundee United (A)
Motherwell (H)
St Johnstone (A)
Hibs (H)

Some tough matches in there especially Aberdeen, away to DU and Hibs at home. 7 wins would be great, realistically getting 19 out of 21 points there wouldn't be too bad. 

If the fixtures were reversed I would agree there's a couple of tough ones in there, but I'll be disappointed with anything less than full points from those games. 

They’ve got Motherwell & Hibs away, then either Livi away or another game postponed all before Christmas. 

We’ve got Aberdeen at home, Dundee Utd away & Hibs at Ibrox! 

They’re 100% going to slip up, we’ve gotta just keep winning! 

A win is a win irrelevant of how we played.  I think people are forgetting Walter Smiths teams and how we won most weeks ugly.  The mentality of the team seems to have finally changed and we are holding onto leads which is exactly what we need to do.   

A good result today and now we are 9 points clear of the Bead Rhattlers just adding to the pressure they are under 

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

It's a great result in a game I was worried about due to our recent history vs Kilmarnock, but I won't be allowing myself to even consider us title challengers until I see where we are 3 or 4 games after the winter break. 

There’s playing us down which I understand but you can’t possibly say we’re not challengers ffs

The result was “Brilliant” but the performance was shit.  We didn’t even look like scoring from open play and we came under pressure for a good 20-30mins towards the end there.  A win and 3 points is all that matters so we’ll take it but that was a horrible watch.

Archived