Next set of fixtures are:

Hamilton (H)
Aberdeen (H)
Ross County (A)
Dundee United (A)
Motherwell (H)
St Johnstone (A)
Hibs (H)

Some tough matches in there especially Aberdeen, away to DU and Hibs at home. 7 wins would be great, realistically getting 19 out of 21 points there wouldn't be too bad. 

Let's focus on 3 points next Sunday 👍

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

21 out of 21 is what will be required Kirk . Nothing less or you will find we will be going into our next OF game level or worse off , not counting games in in hand for the scum .

I get all that mate but just focus on one league game at a time. Thinking ahead to January in the first day of November is madness 

2 hours ago, MK Dumfries said:

I found it a hard watch, much like Thursday against lech , if we don’t improve soon we’re in for a hiding, Benfica has the potential to be embarrassing 

Show a wee bit more backbone and get behind the team ffs mate. We are a handful for any team atm...... we shouldn't fear Benfica or anyone else in our league for that matter.

Just now, kirkiebear said:

I think we need this international break tbh. The Thursday , Sunday games are taking their toll regardless of the team changes. Seems obvious to me anyway. Just put Hamilton away and hopefully some of our players can get the legs rested.

Benfica is a free hit for me . Any point is a bonus 

This wasn't about performance it never is on they stupid parks, this was showing we have the bottle. We've went there and took the lead 3 times previously and lost.

We took the lead today and despite being a bit nervy for about 10 mins around the 75 mins mark, we ground it out.

Make no mistake this is the type of win that wins league titles.

Was never going to be free flowing stuff and if they don't make.the top.6 then we don't.have to go there again this season 

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I get all that mate but just focus on one league game at a time. Thinking ahead to January in the first day of November is madness 

Agreed Kirk. It's one game at a time for me too . And should be for our club . However I'm not remotely minimalising how important it is , to ensure we don't drop any points until we meet them.

Today was massive mentally for us. We've fucked up on this ground so many times and also blown opportunities to put pressure on the scum. 

We had to grind it out but we showed a lot of determination to get the job done. Wins like today are what can bring the title home. 

35 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

I think we need this international break tbh. The Thursday , Sunday games are taking their toll regardless of the team changes. Seems obvious to me anyway. Just put Hamilton away and hopefully some of our players can get the legs rested.

Agreed. Was thinking that earlier, for once I'm gonna relish international break.

20 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

This wasn't about performance it never is on they stupid parks, this was showing we have the bottle. We've went there and took the lead 3 times previously and lost.

We took the lead today and despite being a bit nervy for about 10 mins around the 75 mins mark, we ground it out.

Make no mistake this is the type of win that wins league titles.

Was never going to be free flowing stuff and if they don't make.the top.6 then we don't.have to go there again this season 

100% mate.

International break coming at a good time for us, Thursday takes care of itself, adrenalin will see us through, would love a point, we have to be realistic, they're a decent outfit, a point would be a brilliant outcome.

Hamilton on Saturday gives us the opportunity to freshen things up a bit before the break which will give players like Kent, Tav and Goldson a break.

Looking good for us.

Archived