Jones & Edmundson suspended

Billythebear77

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Lol clown just because somebody doesn't agree with you...

And you told somebody above to come back & read what they wrote when they grow up, fucking idiot 😂

Any idea how managing more than one person goes - no, neither of you 2 clowns have.

Wee kids opinions on a grown up, 148 year old football club.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

As a player, Edmundson gets little love on RM whereas Katic is almost legend status. I always find that a bit odd.

But as a young man, Edmundson has really put his Rangers career in severe jeopardy by his thoughtless actions. 

Katic is much more valuable than Edmundson would ever be.

Katic's defending is a wee bit rough-round-the-edges sure but both being young, Katic is far superior. No contest for me.

33 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

It's a right cunt of a position they have put the club in, a pair of idiotic self centred pricks.

That said, I don't think it would be wise sacking them because as a club and as an employer we are constantly banging the equality drum. If we sack the 2 of them we have set a precedent that could come back and bite us on the arse.

Banish the pair of foolish pricks and let them know that it will take an almost miracle for them to play fir our first team again. Let this be the message to the rest of our players and if they fuck it up they can fuck off aswell.

Yes my first thought was sack them, but I would just tell them they will be put up for transfer in Jan and they can train either just themselves or with the under 18's. 

If we have to put them out on loan in Jan with an option to buy then that is option two. 

25 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes my first thought was sack them, but I would just tell them they will be put up for transfer in Jan and they can train either just themselves or with the under 18's. 

If we have to put them out on loan in Jan with an option to buy then that is option two. 

Yip that's my thoughts on the matter.

Let the pair of pricks know they are as good as finished at the club, let them train with the youths and punt them on loan come Jan. 

They can still be of use to us if they can hurt the beggars.

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Don't think GE will be sacked as he's our 4th choice cb atm think he's done at Rangers tho JJ should be sacked 

If one goes, both should go.  don't give a fuck what choice CB he is tbh.

First off I agree they are silly silly lads.

Reading calls for them to be sacked, I think that's too extreme and wonder if the responses would be the same if it was Kent and Barisic? 

I'm not saying they would do the same thing, but the punishment should fit the crime.....

Rangers have acted quickly, suspended them and they should be fined.

Also as moronic as it is, they aren't the only young lads going to house parties, however they are (should be) role models and should know better.

The government should have harsher punishments for those caught breaking the rules.

Credit to Rangers for acting swiftly and appropriately.

I do have to admit it looks like Jones is finished, both could well go out on loan in January. Not the kind of thing we needed and hopefully it doesn't impact our form.

1 minute ago, stewaj3 said:

First off I agree they are silly silly lads.

Reading calls for them to be sacked, I think that's too extreme and wonder if the responses would be the same if it was Kent and Barisic? 

I'm not saying they would do the same thing, but the punishment should fit the crime.....

Rangers have acted quickly, suspended them and they should be fined.

Also as moronic as it is, they aren't the only young lads going to house parties, however they are (should be) role models and should know better.

The government should have harsher punishments for those caught breaking the rules.

Credit to Rangers for acting swiftly and appropriately.

I do have to admit it looks like Jones is finished, both could well go out on loan in January. Not the kind of thing we needed and hopefully it doesn't impact our form.

If it were Kent and Barasic I'd be saying the same thing as I am now.  Transfer listed and never kick a ball for us again.

29 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

When news first broke I wanted them sacked. There is zero excuses for them. Every player knows the score right now and they choose to ignore putting the club at risk. 

I doubt we will sack them but both should definitely have played their last games.  Fully agree banish them to the reserves and tell thier agents to find new club. 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

After a great result yesterday, we should be buoyant and looking forward to Thursday, yet here we are due to these two plonkers having a negative story instead. Cunts!

Fucking morons mate.

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

After a great result yesterday, we should be buoyant and looking forward to Thursday, yet here we are due to these two plonkers having a negative story instead. Cunts!

Exactly, a lot to feel good about lately and those two have soured it.

21 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Yip that's my thoughts on the matter.

Let the pair of pricks know they are as good as finished at the club, let them train with the youths and punt them on loan come Jan. 

They can still be of use to us if they can hurt the beggars.

At the moment we are in uncertain times in normal life and football, and if these two guys who I have never had any real dislike for, cannot be trusted to comply with the strict but very necessary rules our Club has put in place then I believe they have to be made an example of and told they will be on the transfer list in Jan. 

The complete fuck up that their actions could have caused is not something I want to think about.  

21 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

When news first broke I wanted them sacked. There is zero excuses for them. Every player knows the score right now and they choose to ignore putting the club at risk. 

I doubt we will sack them but both should definitely have played their last games.  Fully agree banish them to the reserves and tell thier agents to find new club. 

:tu:

7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

PR wise this is & will continue to be a negative for the club for a wee while.  

However, imo internally the management will be doing all they can to turn this negative into a positive for the rest of the squad.  

And I reckon that’s what willl happen.  

We can become even more focused & aligned to what we are striving to do together as a team.  

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

At the moment we are in uncertain times in normal life and football, and if these two guys who I have never had any real dislike for, cannot be trusted to comply with the strict but very necessary rules our Club has put in place then I believe they have to be made an example of and told they will be on the transfer list in Jan. 

The complete fuck up that their actions could have caused is not something I want to think about.  

From what I have seen of G.E I have found alright, he is very rough round the edges but has some of the essential defensive attributes in abundance like pace and timing of the tackle. He needs to learn the game more and understand the opposition he is facing.

JJ frustrates me, can be a real player but seems determined to fuck it up for himself.

As a club we can't let the significance of the season cloud our judgement and make us decide to sack 2 players and in doing so lay down a marker, we need to be very firm and robust and let the 2 clowns know this sort of behaviour will not be tolerated.

Either way the pair of idiots have given the manager an unwanted distraction in an unparalleled pressure season and its unforgiveable. 

:lol: x 50

I have written to the BBC have your say.

At the start of the football season both Aberdeen FC and Celtic FC were given a 2 match ban for players/player breaking the government's rules. I agree with that decision.
We have just heard that players of Rangers FC have also broken the rules,the simple questions why have they not received the same punishment.
As a non supporter of any of these teams,I support Edinburgh City this is totally unfair and if I were the CEO of the first two teams I would certainly be consulting their lawyers
and taking the Scottish Government to court.
It's a totally unjust decision and reeks of double Standards.

There reply

Thank you for your submission.

We endeavour to read all correspondence as soon as possible, however we cannot respond to each individual post.

In some cases your comments may be used on BBC output.

We will publish your name as you provide it (unless you ask us not to) but we will never publish your contact details.

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

From what I have seen on G.E I have found alright, he is very rough round the edges but has some of the essential defensive attributes in abundance like pace and timing of the tackle. He needs to learn the game more and understand the opposition he is facing.

JJ frustrates me, can be a real player but seems determined to fuck it up for himself.

As a club we can't let the significance of the season cloud our judgement and make us decide to sack 2 players and in doing so lay down a marker, we need to be very firm and robust and let the 2 clowns know this sort of behaviour will not be tolerated.

Either way the pair of idiots have given the manager an unwanted distraction in an unparalleled pressure season and its unforgiveable. 

Not anything I can add to that mate. 👍

Archived