Jones & Edmundson suspended

Billythebear77

RANGERS have been made aware of an incident last night involving two of our players, Jordan Jones and George Edmundson. 

Both players breached covid regulations by attending a private gathering with others outside of their household. 

We can confirm that both players will be suspended pending an internal investigation. On the instruction of Dr Mark Waller, the players will also self isolate for 14 days. 

Rangers Managing Director, Stewart Robertson commented, “The Chairman Douglas Park, Ross Wilson, Steven Gerrard and I discussed this matter as soon as it was brought to our attention.

"We are completely aligned in our action and the standards that are being set at Rangers. 

"We will not tolerate behaviour that does not follow those standards and it is totally unacceptable for any of our players to be involved in anything that puts at risk the excellent protocols that have been put in place at Rangers.”

https://t.co/Joa26oAlgc?amp=1

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RANGERS have been made aware of an incident last night involving two of our players, Jordan Jones and George Edmundson. 

Both players breached covid regulations by attending a private gathering with others outside of their household. 

We can confirm that both players will be suspended pending an internal investigation. On the instruction of Dr Mark Waller, the players will also self isolate for 14 days. 

Rangers Managing Director, Stewart Robertson commented, “The Chairman Douglas Park, Ross Wilson, Steven Gerrard and I discussed this matter as soon as it was brought to our attention.

"We are completely aligned in our action and the standards that are being set at Rangers. 

"We will not tolerate behaviour that does not follow those standards and it is totally unacceptable for any of our players to be involved in anything that puts at risk the excellent protocols that have been put in place at Rangers.”

Faster we get rid of that fuckwit Jones the better

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Faster we get rid of that fuckwit Jones the better

Your threads better mate, get my shite yin tae fuck 

• Clemdog changed the title to Jones and Edmundson Suspended

We should get rid of Jones ASAP. He is out of chances.

Edmundson has not done his cause any good. he is the 5th choice CB at the club when Katic gets back. I would punt him out on loan as soon as Katic is back and get him in the shop window.

We cannot allow our season to be disrupted by idiotic mistakes with this virus.

Fucking clowns, just the exact thing the authorities will have been hoping we would slip up with....if we are forced to cancel games because of this then it will be a disaster...hopefully as we have acted quickly we will only get a fine....fucking sack the two of them...total lack of disrespect to the rest of the group that are working their arses off to win this title and these two nuggets could place jeopardy on it by wanting a fucking bevy 🤬

Well that's the end of Jones  at Rangers, daft wee lad unless he sorts his head out he will end up wasting the talent he clearly has.

Has happened with better players than him.

That's why I agree with Jock Wallace character first and foremost, without it you have nothing.

Archived