Jones & Edmundson suspended

Billythebear77

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

It’s not about whether players are bigger than the club or not, we have to be pragmatic. If we sack them then we back ourself into a corner say if buff  Kent or goldson are stupid enough to do the same. Freeze out Jones and sell in January as he’s had his chance, let the fridge know it’s his last chance. I don’t downplay what they done, I’m raging with them 

One word - Standards.

23 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Don't think GE will be sacked as he's our 4th choice cb atm think he's done at Rangers tho JJ should be sacked 

Bassey can cover at CB if needed.

Our decision should be based on principles not on the strength of our squad.

1 minute ago, Shetland Bear said:

Raging at them. Both should be transfer listed and gone in January. Don’t care about getting a fee and would even not mind paying any difference in wages. It’s about making an example of these utter clowns

That’s generous of you mate 

I'd be making an example out of these two morons.

Get them tae fuck away from the club. Put the fuckin fear into other players. Make it clear if you don't want to follow the rules then you'll be shown the door.

If we can't punt them then fine them and just tell them to stay away from the club. Not even playing with youth teams and not welcome to use any training facilities to keep fit. You'll see out the remainder of the contract but you'll never set foot in Ibrox or Auchenhowie again.

I'd imagine SG will be fuming at the moment, and I think both will be gone shortly. Total lack of respect toward the Manager and Club by both, guilty as charged, therefore the same outcome, dismissal.

There is no argument, we're in a life losing virus and these two cannot be trusted, end of.

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

What makes Edmundson so special? he's let himself, the club and the fans down the same way Jones has.

When it comes to ability there's more of a case for Jones than Edmundson, Edmundson's shite, but you can't treat both differently. Both time's are up. 

Tarriers are out in force already on Twitter tagging in Clyde One with the worst photoshop I've ever seen with Morelos at this party with Jones - complete with a blatant, random hand appearing from nowhere too in between them with no body, arm etc attached to it :lol:  rare breed

Where's the picture?

What makes Edmundson so special? he's let himself, the club and the fans down the same way Jones has.

When it comes to ability there's more of a case for Jones than Edmundson, Edmundson's shite, but you can't treat both differently. Both time's are up. 

Tarriers are out in force already on Twitter tagging in Clyde One with the worst photoshop I've ever seen with Morelos at this party with Jones - complete with a blatant, random hand appearing from nowhere too in between them with no body, arm etc attached to it :lol:  rare breed

Was it a Red Hand cos we are pure bigots and that?:ycv:

Honestly can't understand the posts saying one should be sacked and not the other. What ever happens should be the same punishment for them both. Both absolute idiots, only blessing was there was no training today or they could have contributed to fucking up all the good work of the season so far.

Jones, Edmunson and Defoe left out of our Europa leauge squad. Defoe I believe was because of his age and they are trying to keep him fit for the domestic season, the other two because they weren't deemed better than the others by the manager. 

This certainly won't change his mind. Surplus to requirements the pair of them and easily replaced.

59 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Bassey can cover at CB if needed.

Our decision should be based on principles not on the strength of our squad.

Principles, like Like SNP's Margaret Ferrier, full of Covid and travelling hundreds of miles on a series of public transport among us.  Where are the SNP fucking principles then.  She's still pocketing £70 grand a year.

1 minute ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

If we terminate contracts with these 2 buffoons, what's to stop Morelos doing the very same.

If we only hand out worthless fines, why would anyone be worried about getting caught in the future? They'd just say fuck  it I'll pay the fines and that's that.

You either don't think he'll be sacked, or "think he's done at Rangers"

You can't think both things are the same time.

He will be gone in January we can't risk going with just 3 cbs between now and January 

Archived