Jones & Edmundson suspended

Billythebear77

Still feel the same as earlier, absolute wasters. 

Neither player kicks a ball for the club again for me.

To those saying about Edmundson being fourth choice centre back so we need him, that slot should now go to a youth player. Show them that sticking to the rules is rewarded.

No player is bigger than the club. Loan or sell them in January. 

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their wages are being paid by season ticket holders who can't attend games. A big financial commitment to make during a pandemic. How do they reward that loyalty? By endangering the health of our squad, risking a points deduction and all for a fucking house party?

It's beyond stupid, it's selfish and potentially destructive to our season. Hope the club hammer the pair of covidiots for this breech.

4 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Cunts have been done up like a kipper as the folk they were there with are now posting pics and videos on twitter

Aye the Sun have an exclusive. It's defo the girls they invited via social media that's sharing the pics and videos. Wee slags honestly.

Being able to play professional football is an absolute privilege.

Even more so for The Glasgow Rangers.

The actions displayed by these individuals; in my opinion are mutinous.

Their selfish actions have put at risk all the hard work and effort thus far.

They have brought into disrepute the good name of our club and the standards that the Club and we the supporters hold high and dear to our hearts.

These 2 individuals have demonstrated by their actions that they do not have the morale fibre , the integrity, the desire , the panache and the professionalism to represent our club on any level.

Both these players require to be offloaded at a time of the clubs choosing.

In the mean time they do not deserve to train with any team element within our current clubs set up.

11 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Cunts have been done up like a kipper as the folk they were there with are now posting pics and videos on twitter

They should know by now that playing for an old firm team means there's a target on their back. So stupid from them to put themselves in that position.

10 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Aye the Sun have an exclusive. It's defo the girls they invited via social media that's sharing the pics and videos. Wee slags honestly.

I thought it might have been them. Not on twitter but looked earlier and they were hinting at it. Even worse, the majority of them are fat munters 🤮hardly worth fucking your career up for. 

11 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Their wages are being paid by season ticket holders who can't attend games. A big financial commitment to make during a pandemic. How do they reward that loyalty? By endangering the health of our squad, risking a points deduction and all for a fucking house party?

It's beyond stupid, it's selfish and potentially destructive to our season. Hope the club hammer the pair of covidiots for this breech.

Bang on. I’ve tried to stay away from social media all day because I’m absolutely raging with these pricks. I wouldn’t sack them as it opens the door for more valued players to see this as a way out. I would hammer them with biggest fine and suspension we can. Then I would make them train on their own as they can’t be trusted during this pandemic to not put others at risk and when January comes get them both out the door. Jones will probably have to leave for nothing. And edmunson might command some sort of low fee. Jones has been warned all ready about behaviour issues and that big lump of an idiot edmunson is a fucking sheep who has no future at our club and will never ever when me over. 

22 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Just woke up to this news, I'd bin the two of them as a warning to the rest of the squad. 

Moronic behaviour. 

I kinda like this angle. Huge chance to make a statement and avoid this happening again. I want to see them hammered, but after cooling down I also have a part of me thinking if this was say Kent & Kamara would we be calling for their heads to roll? I'm no sure. I think the situation is easier to deal with cause we are no bothered at losing any of these fucking Muppets.

54 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

See this argument "if it was tav or goldson" its bollox, both are elite professional athletes and wouldn't be out partying at 2am 4 days before a European away game, these two were because they are wasters.

Good point tbh. I’d bet anything on players like Tav, Goldson, Arfield, Davis or Jack wouldn’t even think about doing what these pair of wanks did. That’s the difference being a jobber footballer and being an elite athlete as you say. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Good point tbh. I’d bet anything on players like Tav, Goldson, Arfield, Davis or Jack wouldn’t even think about doing what these pair of wanks did. That’s the difference being a jobber footballer and being an elite athlete as you say. 

Exactly mate.

Archived