Xbox Series X

CR3

19 hours ago, CR3 said:

Not sure where this was from, maybe one of those weirdos on YouTube that smashes up new technology for a laugh🤔

33FDC527-9C3B-4AAF-9B5F-574DD90DCC20.jpeg

D7706881-DD31-45CA-B6D1-80C50D874E53.jpeg

Seen a video of one smoking aswell.  Don’t know whether to trust these videos though some right weirdos out there.  To be fair though the top of it right now is roasting and I’ve been playing it for hours. 

10 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Seen a video of one smoking aswell.  Don’t know whether to trust these videos though some right weirdos out there.  To be fair though the top of it right now is roasting and I’ve been playing it for hours. 

Actually just watched a video of a guy blowing vape into it and it makes it look like it’s smoking so that’s probably the smoking issue debunked.  No idea why cunts would do that, pure attention seeking. 

19 hours ago, CR3 said:

Not sure where this was from, maybe one of those weirdos on YouTube that smashes up new technology for a laugh🤔

33FDC527-9C3B-4AAF-9B5F-574DD90DCC20.jpeg

D7706881-DD31-45CA-B6D1-80C50D874E53.jpeg

$$$$$$$$

For many of them, the amount of money they'll make from ad-revenue will far surpass the cost of the Xbox. The guy that is pictured above has around 600k views.. even if he only made afew quid per 1000 views - at the very least he will have doubled his money. 

If nothing else, the video shows the Series X is actually pretty durable as it still works after taking a beating!

31 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Actually just watched a video of a guy blowing vape into it and it makes it look like it’s smoking so that’s probably the smoking issue debunked.  No idea why cunts would do that, pure attention seeking. 

Xbox posted a tweet up the other day about that, I was wondering wtf they were on about :lol:

9 hours ago, Mclean RFC said:

not going to waste the money on the sub standard shitty fps consoles they are releasing in this day and age.

had just about every console over the years but finally going to go for a PC set up instead. they are miles ahead of xbox and sony.

Virgin 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CR3 said:

Jokes aside what is the most powerful console @Iakona - I’ve not seen enough on ray tracing or 4k60 that is making me get a Series X. SSD loading times the main benefit 

On a piece of paper, the series X is more powerful... but when it comes down to it, in real world performance they are basically the same. The arguments about the extra Teraflops etc don't really tell the whole story. Some games will run better on the PS5, some will run better on the Xbox - but it will be marginal and shouldn't really be a deciding factor. 

Both seem to be doing pretty well for 4k/60 though, even the likes of COD is running very well at 120fps. It does of course vary by the game i.e. Spider-man will only run at 30fps in fidelity mode(native 4k with raytracing)

I'm actually really surprised at how well they are both doing to be honest. For £450 the level of performance is a steal. (YouTube isn't doing these consoles any favours though)

14 hours ago, Iakona said:

On a piece of paper, the series X is more powerful... but when it comes down to it, in real world performance they are basically the same. The arguments about the extra Teraflops etc don't really tell the whole story. Some games will run better on the PS5, some will run better on the Xbox - but it will be marginal and shouldn't really be a deciding factor. 

Both seem to be doing pretty well for 4k/60 though, even the likes of COD is running very well at 120fps. It does of course vary by the game i.e. Spider-man will only run at 30fps in fidelity mode(native 4k with raytracing)

I'm actually really surprised at how well they are both doing to be honest. For £450 the level of performance is a steal. (YouTube isn't doing these consoles any favours though)

Really seems like it's down to personal preference this generation since its such fine margins between them. 

12 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Down to the exclusives and PS5 will be streets ahead again. 

Will take a few years to judge that properly but the Xbox exclusives, or potential ones, are more my bag anyway.

I like Halo, Gears, Forza, Ori and if the Bethesda games become exclusive then that suits me too as I like Doom and Wolfenstein. 

52 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Will take a few years to judge that properly but the Xbox exclusives, or potential ones, are more my bag anyway.

I like Halo, Gears, Forza, Ori and if the Bethesda games become exclusive then that suits me too as I like Doom and Wolfenstein. 

Bethesda games will be timed exclusives imo, if not DOOM would be the biggest miss for PS5 definitely.