*****Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mclean RFC said:

it is an excuse. all players link up , hold the ball and get involved in the build up plays.

hes non existent in games. i thin a look at his match stats in recent games will show this.

Can you not just enjoy the game?  Every single post as been a Morelos hate-fest. Everyone on here can see he’s not what he was, it doesn’t need dissected the full time 

Just now, ScottBF2 said:

I don't doubt the role's changed - it's clear he's being asked to come deeper, but even when he does that he looks out of sorts. 

I'd love him to get back to his best but, IMO, he's inside his own head.

Yes - not least because things are a bit arse about face with the RB out scoring the CF as he is doing!

Got to hope that when Tav goes through a dry spell. Alf recovers his touch, but we’ll have to see.

Not happening for Alfredo in front of goal but his overall play and contribution to the team is nowhere near as bad as people on here try to make out. 

Decent performance today will be a starter on Thursday hopefully he can get a goal to shut people up for a few days 🤣

Just now, Bears r us said:

I am sure they do KK, I have had the sound so low since KO I have no idea. :cup:

Seriously mate ball went in and they where talking like it just went for a corner or something utterly pathetic. 

Delayed celebrating until I knew it was in😂

Archived