*****Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

What run about chase every ball or be disciplined, lose possession back into shape watch the game Roofe drops off, Morelos is the player most futher forward when Morelos drops off its Roofe whos futher forward.

hes literally non existent in the games. i see the other players chasing the opposition down eager to get the ball. not alfredo.

Just now, HG5 said:

That’s about a year ago this weekend mate.

Surely he’s over that by now?

Genuinely doesn't look like it. He's getting ragdolled left and right, looks devoid of confidence sometimes. I might be reading too much into it, but I think it's looking like his time is up here.

9 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

dragging players out excuse. as if no one else does that. he been told to not run or get involved. am sure your gonna say that goal wouldnt have come there if morelos didnt play a 2 yard world class pass

It's no an excuse it's the way we play and it's working for Rangers and not just Morelos. The first goal doesn't happen without him coming deeper, linking with Davis which leaves space for Kent, Roofe and Tav to play into.

I'd much rather him playing this role and 4 or 5 other players being able to score than him scoring all our goals and us being fucked when he goes dry!

20 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Stack of costco home made pancakes with several rashers of smoked back crispy bacon broken down into a bacon crumb with a small garnish of flat leaf parsley  with a little drizzle of maple syrup and a large pint of milk

Sounds good, but what makes a pint of milk large?  😊

Archived