Tav’s Free Kick

eskbankloyal

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I’ve brought this up loads of times in the past but Adam’s one against celtic that he out under the wall as soon as they jumped up is a criminally underrated goal.

Not spectacular by any stretch of the imagination but it takes a lot of vision, awareness and creativity to do that and it doesn’t get the credit it deserves.

Might be talking out my arse here but I reckon Ronaldo learned that from him.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve watched it about 20 times and still can’t believe it went in. Just an outstanding piece of skill. If that was scored in one of the big leagues, it would be shown all over the world. I’m away to watch it again. 😂😂

13 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Tried looking around for a slo-mo version of it, or another angle. Clicked on this one, YouTube is weird imo

Unbelievable how a Chinese guy who clearly doesn't speak very good English can pronounce Tavernier correctly, yet some commentators still can't! 

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

Unbelievable how a Chinese guy who clearly doesn't speak very good English can pronounce Tavernier correctly, yet some commentators still can't! 

It's the only clear thing he said, playing for "Ranga". Seems quite blown away by the goal anyway :lol:

3 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Best for me was Barry's in the cup final against them. 

Talk about pressure. 

Doubt that will be topped as my favourite tbh. 

3 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I think the main ones have been mentioned. Notable mention for Charlie Adam though.

Remember Ricksen with a decent one too I'm sure.

That effort from Tav was something though.

Scored two against Aberdeen in 04/05. Sure it was in September then October lol.

4 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Best for me was Barry's in the cup final against them. 

Talk about pressure. 

My best memory of that is standing beside my da and him telling me we’re scoring here.

Archived