*****The Official Rangers v Hibs Match Thread*****

Brian Fantana

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bluerod said:

Why do sky insist on having that bitter wee shite Walker commenting on our games 

if I was a sky subscriber I would be e mailing them every time the wee cunt is on 

emailing them will do nothing. if i had sky...well i wouldn't have sky anymore. can stick their box and dish up their arse. dont give them money and they'll soon enough do something about it.

3 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Has gogic had a bad game against us? always seems to turn up.

I think Gogic is a good wee player mate. Always seems to do the simple things right which is what needed. Apart from that fuck the rest of them. Lol

1 minute ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Kent and Hagi offering very little so far. 

And I know Crocker is always unenthusiastic when we go forward but he sounds as if he’s on the verge of an anxiety attack every time we cross the halfway line now. Horrible cunt.

Disagree. Think Kent is getting forward and playing better than last week. Seems up for it

Just now, The Godfather said:

We give them all the time in the world to get them in. Pissing about passing it sideways for an eternity 

This. 

When we have them stretched we need to be switching play much quicker and making darting runs. Too static at times in and around their box imo. 

Archived