*****The Official Rangers v Hibs Match Thread*****

Brian Fantana

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Not capable of anything other than 5 yard passes and turning backwards 

He’s brilliant at those little lobbed balls that go over the oppositions back 4 and out for a goal kick.  

Happy with that first half, push on for the 2nd here then manage the game out. They're dangerous on the counter but Balogun coming in so far as been a good decision.

Kent, less said the better, would hook him at half time. Played as bad as Morelos in recent months but knows hes a starter regardless 

Playing well enough but hibs are dangerous with the breakaways,Kent needs to be more positive his losing the ball is detrimental to how we play,I would take him off put roofe wide and bring on Morelos that would make a difference but another hard half to go🥵

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

Btw fucking hibs with the 4 men on the goal line 🤣

To their credit they’ve went to Ibrox with 2 up top.  They could’ve just camped in like Motherwell.  Given they’re a goal behind I expect them to go very attacking during this second half.  Them opening up should suit Rangers and hopefully this ends up a comfortable win.

5 minutes ago, Johnstone Burgh said:

You two must be at it. Running about fouling cunts isn’t a talent. The guy’s a dumpling. 

I don’t think he is the second coming of Claude Makelele but as far as SPFL players go he seems one of the better ones in his position when I watch him.

Archived