***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

That was a tough watch but great result. Played poorly for an hour, they flung everything at us and we got the win. 12/12 in the last four difficult fixtures says it all. Three tough ones ahead again just need to keep the momentum going 👏🏻 

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a fucking result! As Walter said pre match there are various challenges you need to meet throughout the season, this was our biggest so far, and regardless of how it was achieved we've met that challenge!

We Are The People 🔴🔵

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I don't think we should be saying that after the torture we experienced today but it is a massive win. :coolio:

Nah its done for me. Even if and thats a big if they win there games in hand. Still 10 points behind. 

🇬🇧🇬🇧

3 minutes ago, BarclayClansmen said:

We were very lucky. Awful first half, poor in the second. Great to beat them though, especially when they threw everything at us and couldn’t score. 

Morelos should be sold in this window if we can get a better replacement, he really is a liability in these games. Aribo should only be used as a squad player in lesser games, he was woeful today. 

to win with that performance though is a miracle, and I’ll take it all day long against the Bheasts

Morelos effectively won the match. Bitton going off changed everything. 

No one else would have rolled bitton like that.

Lads that was the sweetest victory against that mob. We never played our best and they taig bastards gave there all. That makes it more the sweeter for me.

HEY THERE NEIL WITH THE SAD FACE COME OVER TO MA PLACE AND SING THE SASH.

GRIFFITHS YA JUNKIE BASTARD YER UGLY AND YER UNFIT. BROWN YA WEE POOFY LOOKING CUNT GET IT UP YAI YA POOFY FUCK.

Archived