Hagi or Kent

scottyc06

Who starts?  

227 members have voted

1. 1. Who starts?

• Hagi
    • Kent

1 minute ago, beararse said:

I’d go Hagi from the start and then bring on Kent to run their defence ragged when legs are tiring.

That said, Kent seems to have stopped running past people and seems to favour a silly wee step over then cut inside to play a square pass. He did it today having only been on the pitch for a minute or two when he an ideal opportunity to charge at their right back.

To be honest, I’d play both Kent and a Hagi and leave Morelos on the bench.

Was so angry when he did that defender was on the back foot

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simply has to be Kent, think the reason  he's not been as dangerous lately is down to the opposition playing even deeper than usual.

Kent has to play the big games as he is our game changer and will cause them problems all day, him and Barasic down the left is lethal.

2 hours ago, beararse said:

I’d go Hagi from the start and then bring on Kent to run their defence ragged when legs are tiring.

That said, Kent seems to have stopped running past people and seems to favour a silly wee step over then cut inside to play a square pass. He did it today having only been on the pitch for a minute or two when he an ideal opportunity to charge at their right back.

To be honest, I’d play both Kent and a Hagi and leave Morelos on the bench.

There’s not a hope in hell Kent won’t start, was probably rested today to put doubt in TLBs mind as to  the staring formation 

3 hours ago, BigBearButt said:

Kent is due us a massive performance so Id start him.

Really unfair on Hagi who has been one of our shining lights the last couple of games but I'd go with the team most likely to get us a positive result. Having a bang in form Hagi on the bench isnt a bad option to have to be honest. 

If I was Gerrard Id be taking Kent aside before the game and let him know in no uncertain terms he has to deliver or will be subbed at half time. 

Telling Kent he’s got 45 minutes to rip into them and depending on how things are going, changing him for Hagi at half-time might not be the worst way to play against them.

It forces them to re-act to our style, putting their dodgy defence on the back foot.

Not read the full thread but just listened to Gerrard's post match interview.

There's no chance that Kent doesn't start...

In response to a question about how well Hagi played he states "there will be no sentiment" for who will be played on Saturday. Couldn't have been clearer in my opinion. 

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I would go both this weekend 

Geegs 

Tav Helander Goldson and Barisic 

Aribo, Davis , Kamara , Hagi 

Kent and Roofe . Or same team with Kent in free roll  replacing  Hagi and Alfredo starting up front with Roofe 

Morelos has to start for me. He might not be scoring much but he takes a lot of attention from their defence, and does a lot of hard work and rag dolling that I think is essential for a physical open game like this. Can always sub him if its not working and switch it up.

7 hours ago, stevemac said:

Morelos has to start for me. He might not be scoring much but he takes a lot of attention from their defence, and does a lot of hard work and rag dolling that I think is essential for a physical open game like this. Can always sub him if its not working and switch it up.

Yeah buff must start. I feel for Hagi missing out but Kent, Roofe and Alfredo gives us the right balance of pace and physicality we need for this game.

Archived