*****Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Don’t forget Bears 3 points is all that matters, just need to keep a clean sheet

Agree and to be fair we have played well considering...a few mishaps which can be easily forgotten. Shame Tav missed that penalty though. |Morelos more than made up for it with that goal...hope this is his season this second half. This is what he is really made of :tu:

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

No he wouldn’t have. Are players not allowed to ask questions in a game? Shows how much you know

Eh. 

So if you go screaming to the ref shouting for a red you think Beaton wouldn't have booked him? 

Your having a fucking laugh

It was encouraging to see Aberdeen trying the high press while covering the pass from centre half to full back and running out of steam after 20 mins. The tims lasted until half time.

Don't see it being too much of a worry going forward if teams start to think thats how to play us.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

😂 You have a cheek with the amount of pish you post on the match threads. 

If you think that's a clear red then fair enough but I don't. 

Stop being an angry wee man about it

Just asking why not? Clearly clipped his heels and if you don’t make an attempt to play the ball it’s a red. 

I’m not angry, apart from at Beaton. 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Eh. 

So if you go screaming to the ref shouting for a red you think Beaton wouldn't have booked him? 

Your having a fucking laugh

That’s exactly what I think!! If you honestly think Aberdeen’s red at the penalty wasn’t a red your the one having a laugh!!

Archived