C*ltc

7 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I am banned from Twitter but if anyone could ask this rocket what “enormous, unfair, advantage” we supposedly had it would be hilarious to see what shite he comes out with. 😂

No point.

They are a breed that cannot be understood. Vile to the core and beyond reproach.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I am banned from Twitter but if anyone could ask this rocket what “enormous, unfair, advantage” we supposedly had it would be hilarious to see what shite he comes out with. 😂

Spill, What you banned for, Hope to fuck it was for something worthwhile like putting Timmy in his fucking place 👍🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

5 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Spill, What you banned for, Hope to fuck it was for something worthwhile like putting Timmy in his fucking place 👍🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Every single day mate. I loved drowning the tramps in facts. I was being reported by them constantly. Snowflake bheasty bastards 😂

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Should have got a knighthood for trying to educate them 😂

I got banned 4 months ago. Had an account for 7 years then it got suspended. If I create a new account it gets suspended immediately. Seen celtic fans on twitter abusing people’s kids and nothing got done but I got banned for telling them the truth about their club. Twitter is based in Fenian Street, Dublin so it shouldnt come as a surprise 😂👍

Would much rather they keep him than get in the region of 25 million.

Absolutely not a chance is he worth that sort of money so to get near that would be tremendous business for they cunts unfortunately.

1 hour ago, moody blue 1972 said:

Would tierney even pass a medical - think we can file this under pish for the time being.

This what I cannot understand, it is not a straight forward injury and it seems incredible that any club would pay £25M for him at the moment. :hmmm:

22 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

This what I cannot understand, it is not a straight forward injury and it seems incredible that any club would pay £25M for him at the moment. :hmmm:

I genuinely think he will fail the medical and maybe never play again. 

17 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

I genuinely think he will fail the medical and maybe never play again. 

It is a strange situation, they are obviously trying to sell him but they also say he has a condition which they probably cannot put a time on for him getting back. 

I assume he will play again but will this condition mean he will not be the same player again. I suppose only time will tell. 

12 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It is a strange situation, they are obviously trying to sell him but they also say he has a condition which they probably cannot put a time on for him getting back. 

I assume he will play again but will this condition mean he will not be the same player again. I suppose only time will tell. 

It depends on what injuries he has IMO,  Hernia op ok but the Express reported him last week as recovering from a hip operation.

That may have been a slip up by the journalist but if he has problems with both then he surely can’t be fully fit any time soon.

Fuck them anyway this “cash rich “ excuse of a club obviously need the money to pay the wages.

5 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

It depends on what injuries he has IMO,  Hernia op ok but the Express reported him last week as recovering from a hip operation.

That may have been a slip up by the journalist but if he has problems with both then he surely can’t be fully fit any time soon.

Fuck them anyway this “cash rich “ excuse of a club obviously need the money to pay the wages.

TLB said himself it was some kind of over use condition (it is in a post 2/3 pages back) plus whatever ops as you say he has had.  It is all very strange but if possible I would prefer they do not get the kind money being quoted. 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The breakdown will probably have a good few million in add ons for appearances and winning trophies. 

So bare 15m it is and a 25m fee the taigs can swallow hook line and sinker. 

Any add ons that do eventually need to paid the taigs will celebrate the same money again 

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

that's the thing, if he has a chronic condition, and possibly degenerative, cannot see a club's insurers (Arsenel in this instance) paying out if he transfers over and breaks down again. Really think it's pish and for celtic to come out with we received an offer but not selling pish, to apese their fans.  if they do manage to sell him for 20 million or so, then more fools the buyer.

Archived