C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

That display’s a riddy. You couldn’t give the manky mob a red neck with a blow torch.

You can only be deported if you don't belong an example being an illegal immigrant , or committed criminal offences in the country you have moved to.

We know the majority of the plastics see themselves as Irish and a fair few of them have taken out Irish passports.

Maybe the courts should take heed of their claims and do just that , probably get rid of a few  right away.

The enemy within indeed.

For a support that proclaim their hatred of Great Britain at every opportunity, why the fuck  would you stay here  instead of going home.

Answer could be a Government that will not take the action required , a Police force that are hamstrung by their political masters and when they make arrests suddenly the evidence disappears.

No inquiry on how the evidence was lost, good job their is an abundance of evidence against the club with no shame or the ones already convicted would have walked.

They are trying their best to close the debate on the heinous activities of their forefathers but we must hope that justice prevails and their victims can find some sort of closure.

Despite the disgraceful inaction of the Government and its so called Justice Minister. Shame on  them all.

Kick them Out.

53 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

Glasgow CITY & TRI Colour HEALTH DEPARTMENT - PLAGUE CONFRIMED at  Parkhead and NUMEROUS SITES in the East End.

Per guidance of Tri-Colour Health Department, G.C.C. August  3rd game to continue as scheduled, post-game fireworks have been cancelled, and parking surrounding stadium restricted.

Following recommendations from the Tri-Colour Hea lth Department and the City Council.

Agreed the game against St.Johnstone should go ahead on Saturday, August 3 at 3PM as scheduled. 

However, it has been recommended that the post-game fireworks display be cancelled due to the confirmed presence of plague-infested fleas amongst the home support

Additionally, in accordance with the Tri-Colour Health Department’s recommendation for the safety of St.Johnstone fans they should wear bee keeper suits and masks for The duration of the time spent in and around Torbett Towers.

The health department feels that these precautions will greatly minimize the risk of exposure to the wider community and  help ensure a safe experience for all.

Our highest priority is the health and safety of our fans, players, staff, and local community. 

We will continue to monitor the situation in the lead up to the next home game.

Released on behalf of G.C.C.and Glasgow celtic Football and Athletic Club .

P.R. Holierthanthow.Com.

P.S.  Sorry forgot to mention the children as a priority, what we like.

Kick them Out.

Your posts are radical and generally very good. Don’t make an ass of yourself by posting this.

1 hour ago, Domthenbud said:

Your posts are radical and generally very good. Don’t make an ass of yourself by posting this.

I agree. But giving him the benefit of the doubt. It is Saturday night and a refreshment or 2 may have been enjoyed. 

We can't win the league imo.

Barca may have a squad worth 800 million but we have a team in our league with 500million with such talent as those who can take the lead at psg away only to lose 7 1, lead v salzburg and lose 3 1, out throw in Valencia and go out 3 0, have more goal kicks than aek Athens and go out.

This is serious quality we face

I’m still trying to get my head round the patronising outrage of Scott brown looking enlightened with a pride flag  on his face saying “he would love” a member of his dressing room to come out as gay ........oh my days 

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

28-0 on their last 6 visits to bheastville suggests quite often 🤔

19-1 in the last 6 at the san giro and 12-0 the last two. 23-0 to them in the 6 games against st johnstone. None of that reads well to be honest and thank fuck we'll not have to rely on st johnstone after the split the way they're shaping up.

You see my point overall though? For every win us or them have a huge win there are about 4 or 5 "normal wins". It doesn't change what we have to do today.

6 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Barca may have a squad worth 800 million but we have a team in our league with 500million with such talent as those who can take the lead at psg away only to lose 7 1, lead v salzburg and lose 3 1, out throw in Valencia and go out 3 0, have more goal kicks than aek Athens and go out.

Also they beat Bayern 1-2 as well in another ‘great European night’

15 hours ago, Brackley said:

Not kicked a ball yet and we're chasing goal difference already.

SG must realise we have to do it ourselves this year because as sure as hell no one else is going to help us.

Same as every year tbh. 

6 hours ago, Johnnyren said:

I’m still trying to get my head round the patronising outrage of Scott brown looking enlightened with a pride flag  on his face saying “he would love” a member of his dressing room to come out as gay ........oh my days 

Big Pierre & Anton were faggots. Currently, KT is definitely scared of the beard.

6 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

There is clearly someone who plays for THEM that is gay and is about to be exposed in the press this is the lego muncher softening the path. 

I woukd go with Griffiths, Brown, or Forrest

i see that lot are trying to paint themselves as the good can do no wrong guys....as per usual....with this pride stuff. oh look at us! we're such stand up people! 

if there was ever a gay Rangers player i would fully support them. makes no difference to me what their sexuality is. if they are good playing with balls then that's all that matters! 

it's just a lot of attention seeking and point scoring. 

8 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

That was with their old manager though. No telling what heights are achievable with the new streamline version 

Ive no doubt that if Rangers supporters had a large banner draped over two tiers with the word Fenian written on it...the Police would have removed it and there would be a mhedia inquisition on to how awful this all was. The papers today mention it but choose not to comment 

Archived