C*ltc

23 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Ive no doubt that if Rangers supporters had a large banner draped over two tiers with the word Fenian written on it...the Police would have removed it and there would be a mhedia inquisition on to how awful this all was. The papers today mention it but choose not to comment 

I was out working yesterday and had Radio Scotland on. The main presenter mentioned the banner and what was on it. He didn't quite slate it directly but by the tone of his voice you could tell he was thinking it was controversial 

But in the grand scheme of things if they can get away with bloo stained poppy banners and hanging effigies it's pretty tame from them and fuck all was done in the past. 

Rule to themselves. A puss filled boil on the arse of humanity. 

Untouchable in this country. At least they get the shite kicked out of them when they leave their protected environment of the Republic of Scotia 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Their left back is who I expect it to be.

And your preferences are your own but it's brave to come out that way. 

I know. Headline may as well be ‘we need a celtic player to come out the closet for PR purposes’

40 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I know. Headline may as well be ‘we need a celtic player to come out the closet for PR purposes’

I wonder if they are desperate enough to have one come out that isn't even gay just to deflect from their issues. I wouldn't be shocked. 

Lennon likes his teams to be more attacking.  He did the same thing first time he was in charge of celtic with Izaguirre and Matthews bombing forward constantly.  If you sit off them you’ll get overrun.  The best thing teams can do is attack them and test that newly formed defense.  I’m certain we’ll have a go but most of the other teams in the SPFL will just sit off them.  

They’ll score heavy but they’ll concede more over the course as well.

8 minutes ago, TMB said:

Lennon likes his teams to be more attacking.  He did the same thing first time he was in charge of celtic with Izaguirre and Matthews bombing forward constantly.  If you sit off them you’ll get overrun.  The best thing teams can do is attack them and test that newly formed defense.  I’m certain we’ll have a go but most of the other teams in the SPFL will just sit off them.  

Agree. Most on here didn’t see Lennon as a threat. Couldn’t be more wrong. The mhanky bastards are stronger than last year. But so are we.

We will need to improve on consistency this year to have a realistic chance. Predicting to very high points totals and us narrowly pipping them to it. 3pts.

3 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Looks like their defence will be shite as it usually is with lennon's teams.

If we get tore into them at Ibrox then they will crumble.

It'll soon be improved when Brendan Rodgers swoops with his reported £15m bid for that donkey Ajer.  C

celtic PR machine in overdrive again.

1 hour ago, Brackley said:

Wonder what the reaction would be if we have a "Deport the fenian army" banner at the next game against them.

Silly question really. 😁

That wud  be very interesting  I’m sure the blind death and dumb media wud have plenty to write about and say 🤣🤣

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Dan Petrescu slating Uefa as they can only register 22 players due to FFP. Says scum have unfair advantage.

Also Cluj have some key injuries missing 3 players apparently. Typical scum luck!

Romanian league seems to be quite poor the now in terms of quality. Hopefully they're decent. Home or away first?

22 hours ago, TMB said:

That's exactly it. celtic can't handle it when teams go toe-to-toe with them. It's why we battered them at Ibrox last year why they did so shit in Europe. It baffles me why teams just stand off them so much - they're just playing into their strengths. 

Archived