C*ltc

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Very good signing 'on paper'. Hopefully it doesn't work out for him of course but you'd expect him to be a better wide player than any of ours.

Yip can't say I can remember ever seeing him play but he does  have pretty impressive stats before he moved to Southampton. 

However we all know Scottish football is a strange beast and despite the extra protection he'll get from refs if he's not up for the physical battles Lennon will throw him under the bus and he'll be away back down the road in no time. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Up getting his medical.....I've heard from a good source he is going straight in the team tomorrow if everything happens that he signs 

Is the SFA or whoever working til stupid o’clock on a Saturday to enable him to start tomorrow?

Bringing in so many signings so late in the window reeks of desperation. 3 months they have had to get their shit sorted and they are scratching about for loans here and there. 

Next season they will be scratching about too trying to replace the loan players. 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Bringing in so many signings so late in the window reeks of desperation. 3 months they have had to get their shit sorted and they are scratching about for loans here and there. 

Next season they will be scratching about too trying to replace the loan players. 

No question it's full on panic buying at the moment.  

12 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

That's why I put if it happens....it might not go through in time 

Don’t think it was ever happening in time for tomorrow, mate.

Sounds like he’s injured, although that just may be an excuse for why he was absent today.

3 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

No question it's full on panic buying at the moment.  

18months ago they were pumping us for a laugh. We now sit in a position where we go into a game against them in a few hours where we can put a mark on then where we are the more likely club to be doing 9 in a row. 

Anybody who said 18 months ago we would be playing them today and if we came away with anything less than a win we would be gutted would have been laughed at. But due to some shrewd appointments throughout the football side of the club and some rediculous decicions from them we sit in a position where we can put them under some serious pressure. 

This well run cash rich club myth is about to be exposed. 

No surrender 

11 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

see this wee lennon mutant. cunt on sky just said lennon said he finds it hard to believe HIS 8 in a row champions are coming here as underdogs.

no your fucking 8 in a row champions lol and get fucking used to being underdogs.

If that’s what he’s thinking about before the match, it suits me fine. I’d be a bit concerned if Gerrard is spending his time moaning about our odds for a match against them.

Archived