C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Arsenal or Spurs knocked YB out a few years back in a qualifier. The game in Switzerland was excellent but was on an astro pitch iirc

It was Spurs but it must've been around 10 years ago as it was under Redknapp. Lost 3-2 over there then pumped them at White Hart Lane. I'm sure they were 3-0 down in the away leg though as they couldn't get to grips with the plastic pitch.

More recently though they've beat Juve over there as you mentioned and drew with Valencia in the groups too. Man Utd beat them home and away though.

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

celtic to hold a minutes applause for Fernando before their game. That should be interesting................ Doubt the cameras will hone in on the ira infested green brigade.

They’re not all knuckle draggers, so fair play to them.

Will be interesting though.

Bheasts up in front of UEFa's disciplinary panel yesterday:

Disciplinary proceedings have been opened following the UEFA Europa League play-off second-leg match between AIK and celtic FC (1-4), played on 29 August in Sweden.

Charges against AIK:
- Stairways blocked - Art. 38 of the UEFA Safety and Security Regulations

Charges against celtic FC:

- Setting off of fireworks - Art. 16 (2) of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations (DR)
- Throwing of objects - Art. 16 (2) DR

The aforementioned cases will be dealt with by the UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body on 19 September.

Another small fine and sent on their way will be the likely outcome  🙄

I think for once we have to be complimentary about celtic. The way they have conducted themselves regarding Fernando has been impeccable. Let’s hope that the supporters follow the lead of Lawwell and Lennon on Sunday and behave properly in the minute’s applause.

Certain things go above football rivalry and celtic as a club have demonstrated this. 

I'd rather if they didn't hold the applause. We all know full well why they're doing it 'oh look at us aren't we the greatest most freindliest club on the world'.

If the league needs to make a gesture then black arm bands for all the teams but otherwise just leave the velebration ofbhis career and life and tributes to us. 

11 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

I'd rather if they didn't hold the applause. We all know full well why they're doing it 'oh look at us aren't we the greatest most freindliest club on the world'.

If the league needs to make a gesture then black arm bands for all the teams but otherwise just leave the velebration ofbhis career and life and tributes to us. 

Doesn’t bother me at all, it’s the exact same reason we done it for McNeill

5 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

11 grand fine. Yet again they can do what they want and get another poxy fine. But sing bad words and they are shutting sections down. It's a fucking joke.

Flares, safety risks, and violence seems to be relatively acceptable by UEFA (and FARE) but sing a song at your peril 

FFS you can get jailed for singing in Scotland

Archived