C*ltc

2 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

There will be loads of ex celtic men who knew at the time. Why not do the honourable thing, clear your consience and speak out? It only makes you just as bad as the abusers if you dont. 

The disturbing thing for me is the seperate entity line. Only a club like celtic could come out with that.

Utter scum. 

The seperate entity line is pure “Lawwelism”

Straight from the book where he grabbed sporting integrity and the rest of the shite he has come out with to deflect and protect his company and shareholders 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

The seperate entity line is pure “Lawwelism”

Straight from the book where he grabbed sporting integrity and the rest of the shite he has come out with to deflect and protect his company and shareholders 

Miniscule article in the Daily Mail today regarding the new legal action, which went with the "separate entity" line.

I think that leaves me with the Racing Post as a paper that I am prepared to actually buy now.

"Pat Nevin: celtic should compensate victims if aware of abuse"#

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53191002

celtic should apologise and compensate victims if they knew about sexual abuse at celtic Boys' Club, says former player Pat Nevin.

The Scottish Premiership club are being sued by one individual for abuse suffered while part of the boys' club.

celtic has said the two share "historic contacts" but are separate entities.

"If they knew what was going on, they should apologise to everyone profusely and pay up to the people who were hurt by it," Nevin told BBC Radio Scotland.

"But that's the question that has to be answered," added the former Scotland forward, who started his career at the boys' club.

celtic sued by boys' club player

Thompsons Solicitors is representing more than 20 survivors who allege they were abused at the boys' club - a feeder club to the senior celtic team - during the 1970s, 80s, and 90s.

The firm lodged papers at the Court of Session on behalf of one client, with the case to be heard in the next few months.

This is the first "test case" Thompsons will bring to court, and they claim celtic are responsible for the abuse suffered by its clients.

A number of former senior figures at the boys' club have been convicted of sexual crimes against young players in their care.

In February, the club said it was "very sorry that these events took place" but has repeatedly said the club and the boys club are "entirely separate" organisations with "historic contacts".

Last year, celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell said that the club had been conducting its own investigations into the abuse scandal at the boys' club, with a "wholly independent and experienced lawyer" leading the work.

Any findings of the investigation are yet to be made public.

12 minutes ago, Jelle1880 said:

'If they knew' ?

Fuck off Pat. 

To be honest I wouldn't pick him up on that.  It's a technicality that now has to be proven in court, despite all the evidence and "we know".   He's of their persuasion and at least he's prepared to speak up.

29 minutes ago, Swally said:

"Pat Nevin: celtic should compensate victims if aware of abuse"#

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53191002

celtic should apologise and compensate victims if they knew about sexual abuse at celtic Boys' Club, says former player Pat Nevin.

The Scottish Premiership club are being sued by one individual for abuse suffered while part of the boys' club.

celtic has said the two share "historic contacts" but are separate entities.

"If they knew what was going on, they should apologise to everyone profusely and pay up to the people who were hurt by it," Nevin told BBC Radio Scotland.

"But that's the question that has to be answered," added the former Scotland forward, who started his career at the boys' club.

celtic sued by boys' club player

Thompsons Solicitors is representing more than 20 survivors who allege they were abused at the boys' club - a feeder club to the senior celtic team - during the 1970s, 80s, and 90s.

The firm lodged papers at the Court of Session on behalf of one client, with the case to be heard in the next few months.

This is the first "test case" Thompsons will bring to court, and they claim celtic are responsible for the abuse suffered by its clients.

A number of former senior figures at the boys' club have been convicted of sexual crimes against young players in their care.

In February, the club said it was "very sorry that these events took place" but has repeatedly said the club and the boys club are "entirely separate" organisations with "historic contacts".

Last year, celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell said that the club had been conducting its own investigations into the abuse scandal at the boys' club, with a "wholly independent and experienced lawyer" leading the work.

Any findings of the investigation are yet to be made public.

Just saw on twitter that Nevin was laughing about the abuse in the interview and surprise surprise every other programme from radio scotland is on iplayer except the one nevin was on. What a low life piece of shit nevin is 

16 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

The tommy burns fantasy goal in a game that  never happened 

The tour of Japan that never happened

2 two year investigation that never happened 

tenor-2.gif

In the mind of a taig these all happened, masters of revision

I'm not sure why the other thread was closed when it is inevitable the paedo ring will end up being discussed in here.

It's as if it is sacrilege to mention and we have to speak in whispers about the biggest sex crime in the history of sport (way bigger than Penn State).

It is gaining daily news coverage.

13 minutes ago, Don54 said:

105341292_258003228816626_4622426089346478326_n.thumb.jpg.09968728c52b93abc1e0d4e35a31d4fe.jpg

Part of me says we shouldn’t be making jokes about this 

But the other side says ,If they cunts had accepted the responsibility instead of deflecting it with seperate entity and non existent investigations then this would have been out of the news years ago 

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Part of me says we shouldn’t be making jokes about this 

But the other side says ,If they cunts had accepted the responsibility instead of deflecting it with seperate entity and non existent investigations then this would have been out of the news years ago 

They deserve it   for everything they swept under the carpet for all these  years

2 minutes ago, Don54 said:

They deserve it   for everything they swept under the carpet for all these  years

It’s not just the sweep sweep ,it’s the cheek to be self appointed guardians of morality that rips my knitting 

5 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Saw a screenshot convo between 2 tarriers on a Rangers fans page on Facebook ,

Thats them back to being experts on the legal system regarding the CSA case ,Apparently this is a test case so they can go after US and Man City 

Forgetting the 2 key facts we don’t have a list of convictions connected to the club and Man City have already set up a compensation fund 

They genuinely are warped and weird individuals.

celtic have had 8 paedophiles arrested and found guilty in court and Rangers have had ZERO. Yet we are the ones that the authorities are after - like I said absolute mentalists!

I genuinely think their obsession with us is is purely down to they don’t want to deal with their own disgusting club. 👍🏻

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

They genuinely are warped and weird individuals.

celtic have had 8 paedophiles arrested and found guilty in court and Rangers have had ZERO. Yet we are the ones that the authorities are after - like I said absolute mentalists!

I genuinely think their obsession with us is is purely down to they don’t want to deal with their own disgusting club. 👍🏻

They don’t see the problem as it was a seperate entity and courts have dealt with them 🙄

The Einstein of Scottish football knew.

Stopped going to the dome because they sang IRA  songs. Poor soul what the fuck did he think they sang. So offended by this but not an ounce of concern about those being  abused at celtic,no doubts , never crossed his mind that what was going on was wrong in so many ways. 

What is it with them when it comes to weans being abused ,fuck all to do with them as long as it isn't their weans , he was protected because his Da was doing the coaching. Unbelievable .

KICK THEM OUT. 

Raise the dome to the ground.

Leave their statues standing as a reminder of their criminality and immorality towards weans.

Sporting integrity my Arse.

Ebc-ppzWsAApefJ.jpeg

13 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Saw a screenshot convo between 2 tarriers on a Rangers fans page on Facebook ,

Thats them back to being experts on the legal system regarding the CSA case ,Apparently this is a test case so they can go after US and Man City 

Forgetting the 2 key facts we don’t have a list of convictions connected to the club and Man City have already set up a compensation fund 

What are they on. It so does not work like that.

Archived