C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DMax399 said:

That’s why we need to get to top of the league and stay there.  Given the precedent set by the SPFL of awarding titles without all matches being played, it goes without saying they would continue this trend if this season is cut short....😀

It would go to a vote again and not a hope in hell would clubs vote to end the season if we are top 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Again the topic of points being deducted gets brought up and Keevins goes all FIRST OF ALL FIRST OF ALL FIRST OF ALL FIRST OF ALL THIS IS A PUBLIC HEALTH ISSUE! 

Odious cunt. 

He's a complete cunt, he can't see the other side of it.

St Mirren have now been hit financially because of this, they'll be getting no money in the door

Giving them 3 points would act as a huge deterrent against this type of behavour.

It's telling that Keeven jumped right on the guy and tried to say "you have to get past the petty point scoring" , well it's not point scoring - scottish football has been put at risk, and another club loses out financially in a time where all teams have financial issues.

a 3 point deduction is actually a reasonable thing to happen

Just now, soulboy said:

It would go to a vote again and not a hope in hell would clubs vote to end the season if we are top 

Yip, I can see it now....to ensure sporting integrity we must play all the games blah blah, can’t repeat the mistakes of last season blah blah blah.  We all know it happened to benefit them and hell would freeze over before they handed us a title.  But at least being top would allow us to argue the toss if it happened.

I wonder if anything would’ve happened if the story never broke yesterday.

Due to the club in question and their history of sweeping things up and cover ups, I doubt we’d have ever have found out about this.

8 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I wonder if anything would’ve happened if the story never broke yesterday.

Due to the club in question and their history of sweeping things up and cover ups, I doubt we’d have ever have found out about this.

How did it actually come to light?

If I'm an employee working in catering and my food handling is sub-standard then an inspector comes in.

Yes, I may well be sacked, retrained or whatever, but the company itself could be fined or shut down.

I honestly think it's disgusting all this focus is on the player

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

If I'm an employee working in catering and my food handling is sub-standard then an inspector comes in.

Yes, I may well be sacked, retrained or whatever, but the company itself could be fined or shut down.

I honestly think it's disgusting all this focus is on the player

Their PR have played another cracker as the nuclear option was thrown out where all of Scottish football would stop. They them threw the goly under a bus when they all knew he was in Spain and then our footballing authority fkn praise that shity club.

3 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

This stupid cow with a sob story to open up with, fucking ambulance chasing boot

Would not go that far :thumbup: She has every right to feel annoyed she is shielding due to a low immune system due to the chemo

And one of her players at her scum pedophile club have breached all government guidelines and not going into quarantine. 

Just now, TheJacketRFC said:

Would not go that far :thumbup: She has every right to feel annoyed she is shielding due to a low immune system due to the chemo

And one of her players at her scum pedophile club have breached all government guidelines and not going into quarantine. 

Aw av fucked it a didn’t hear that bit 😂

Archived