C*ltc

On 16/08/2020 at 11:18, magic8ball said:

Just had a quick check on google ,there are some articles that have that swamp beast in pics named as the hag ,but they look quite different ,the hag has a wee bit more meat on her bones .

3D715D12-6086-43D2-A74F-D1066A9380EA.png

It was on sky news recently, very very  fat now (and wearing a string of plastic pearls to make herself look like a serious churnalist ) :anguish:

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Allowing these plastic pitches at all and also allowing teams not to water them to create an even more unnatural surface is a farce imo.

My m8 works at Rugby park...the first thing he said to me was he didn't water the pitch against the taigs....he came in on Sunday and I was lamenting how poor the Livingston pitch was, he told me that even if you water the pitch, conditions like the last couple of weeks sees the pitch dry out within 30mins of play anyhow....they are a joke to play on....I said funnily enough we always do alright at Hamilton....his reply was "aye but they are pish and also come out and play more" hard to disagree with that😅

32 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Just seen on Twitter someone talking about Christie rejecting a new contract with tarriers cos he wants to move down south.

Was spoken about pretty matter of fact and unchallenged - have I missed something? has he rejected a new contract? 

Did Christie not sign a new 5yr deal a year ago?

7 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The Daily Record and the Sun not reporting these things is a fucking disgrace.

They are doing the exact thing that old bastard Jock Stein was doing, say nothing, protect the name.

Sickening child abuse appeasing scumbags.

Sun now reporting it.

1 minute ago, coopsleftboot said:

Looks like the Times are joining the dots.....without actually spelling it out.

They would probably need evidence cot at least an allegation that boys at the boys club were abused by Savile ,there are allegations of boys being abused by more than one coach and cross border that should be enough to report it as a ring though .

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

They would probably need evidence cot at least an allegation that boys at the boys club were abused by Savile ,there are allegations of boys being abused by more than one coach and cross border that should be enough to report it as a ring though .

Wouldn't it be refreshing if a journalist and newspaper just for once joined the dots and spelled it out....inviting, daring, the legal action.

12 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Wouldn't it be refreshing if a journalist and newspaper just for once joined the dots and spelled it out....inviting, daring, the legal action.

Knowing Seperate Entity F.C They’d insist any legal action was held BCD, You know to keep their good name clean at all costs ffs.

5 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Is the lack of Saville evidence, the reason why the allegation that cfc were trafficking boys cross border as gone quiet?

17 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Is the lack of Saville evidence, the reason why the allegation that cfc were trafficking boys cross border as gone quiet?

the police were following a line of enquiry with that last year ,don’t know why it went quiet ,there is evidence of cross border I’m sure a survivor has come out and said he was abused by Bennel ,maybe he’s already been charged as I’m sure he accepted charges a few months back .

56 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Think the link was McCafferty to Bennell...however Savile was hanging around on about the same timeline has to be suspect!!!

30 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Disappointed in that tbh. Guys been injured constantly the last two years and his productivity even when playing was average. 

Seems to have been playing part-time recently.

Apparently played 41% of league games since signing, if a tweet I saw is to be believed.

Archived