C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, G13 said:

The guys a fucking dud, and see this £5M deal :rofl: that's gonna be the total cost.....  £1.5M a year wages.

I wouldn't wipe my arse with the Sun.

TBH I think your arse would be more shitty afterwards if you did

i fuckin detest everything that rancid club stand for, they are a cancer in our society, they have infiltrated the highest corridors of power but still feel they are persecuted. My hatred for them grows with every breath i take.

They promote division, all the while driving an agenda of inclusion, deflection from any wrong doing is their coping mechanism, they seek a moral high ground, all the while knowing they could crawl under a snakes stomach wearing a top hat!!

On a personal level, they are all horrible looking gits, their eyes are too close together and they are unsure who is their dad, mum, auntie, uncle, brother or sister, they dont know what soap is personal hygiene has never been their speciality.

its fair to say.........i dont like them :thumbup:

#pished

Just now, blueballss said:

i fuckin detest everything that rancid club stand for, they are a cancer in our society, they have infiltrated the highest corridors of power but still feel they are persecuted. My hatred for them grows with every breath i take.

They promote division, all the while driving an agenda of inclusion, deflection from any wrong doing is their coping mechanism, they seek a moral high ground, all the while knowing they could crawl under a snakes stomach wearing a top hat!!

On a personal level, they are all horrible looking gits, their eyes are too close together and they are unsure who is their dad, mum, auntie, uncle, brother or sister, they dont know what soap is personal hygiene has never been their speciality.

its fair to say.........i dont like them :thumbup:

#pished

Trying too hard imo.....

14 hours ago, G13 said:

The guys a fucking dud, and see this £5M deal :rofl: that's gonna be the total cost.....  £1.5M a year wages.

I wouldn't wipe my arse with the Sun.

According to a West Ham forum, he has previous for falling out with coaches...

if true then he'll get on well with TLB

20 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

There's a story in there somewhere. Did he hop on a flight to go see Malaga FC and then Amiens SC hoping one of them would put an offer in? Which would mean the club knew and he must have been away for more than 24 hours.

Malaga are fucking skint. He was not going there to talk to them 

Archived