C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

I did say imo. I predict they will, they are being bombarded with hits on their resources atm.

A couple of players might cover their Co-op Bank loans https://northernfinancialreview.com/2020/11/27/manchesters-co-op-bank-completes-200m-notes-issuance/

If not, I wouldn't bank on Desmond bailing them out when Haughey owns their club.

https://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2014/06/20/so-willie-haughey-owns-celtic-park-but-the-question-for-celtic-shareholders-is-why/

image.thumb.png.d21e991606639905186884c0fbe68dce.png

Haughey is a billionaire in his own right these days ,Reckon he would take the club in a minute .

Health ain’t the best these days though .

33 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Haughey is a billionaire in his own right these days ,Reckon he would take the club in a minute .

Health ain’t the best these days though .

Built an eyesore of a house on the hill down from EK to Cathkin just so that he could see the Theatre Of Screams from his window.

If turning a blind eye to decades of systematic child rape at my favourite team was the price of wealth, I’d happily stay skint.

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I was looking at this

.https://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2014/06/20/so-willie-haughey-owns-celtic-park-but-the-question-for-celtic-shareholders-is-why/

image.png.c9ea55b41206a8a465e8a755e7478469.png

So Haughy will bail them out if Cerberus Capital Management buys the Co-operative Bank regulatory notes and don't offer the same terms? 

Haughy's net worth is Net worth is £252 million. Dermott Desmond's Net worth is €2.04bn

Please just stop with the admin pish 

36 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Built an eyesore of a house on the hill down from EK to Cathkin just so that he could see the Theatre Of Screams from his window.

If turning a blind eye to decades of systematic child rape at my favourite team was the price of wealth, I’d happily stay skint.

Looks like something from Dallas ,struggled to get planning but filled a few envelopes to get it .they weren’t full enough the first time.

Haughey is quite charitable ,that’s how he got the lord title ,let’s see if he can pay to people that really deserve some money 

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

30 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Looks like something from Dallas ,struggled to get planning but filled a few envelopes to get it .they weren’t full enough the first time.

Haughey is quite charitable ,that’s how he got the lord title ,let’s see if he can pay to people that really deserve some money 

Hoose is a fucking belter lets not lie to ourselves FFS. Agreewith the rest.

4 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Yeah, he's an absolute cunt of a boss to work for as well seemingly

I used to work for him ,Never had any direct issue with him .It was 20years ago just around the time he was becoming super rich .Only met him once at the staff party and he was awrite with me ,he was fucking blotto though .His brother on the other hand was an absolute wank and the minute he found out I wasn’t a tarrier his attitude changed completely towards me .He’s a right bigoted fenian bastard .Useless cunt too and if he didn’t have a seriously rich big bro he would be living in a pile of his own pish .

18 hours ago, Dickie said:

So their players have to sit down for lunch in 2 groups and this is causing psychological problems,so fuck all to do with lennon being clueless, hope those gb neds with their banner are feeling embarrassed now.

Did that not happen with one of the great Dutch teams where the whiteys wouldn't sit with the blackies and vice versa. Thry ended up winning fek all at that W C/Euro's.

8 hours ago, magic8ball said:

He was being seriously investigated for dodgy land deals at the time of the M74 extension. Bulky envelopes must have been involved then. 

3 hours ago, tm91 said:

celtic are not going into admin. The only reason we did is because we had a criminal in charge who specifically sought to put us in that situation, even with all our liabilities and debts. They're not run by people with malicious intentions and it would take ridiculous levels of incompetence for anything like that to happen. 

They are in a precarious situation though and may need to downsize. Their entire model relies on CL money or large player sales. If they can't make the group stages or make Tierney level sales every year they're going to post significant losses and need to get the wage budget down.

I don’t see admin happening either but they are definitely in significant trouble ,Huge wage bill ,no CL cash and poor recruitment has left them with a huge problem .

The recruitment in the last few years has been the most damaging part as far as I’m concerned.Normally there should have been a couple brought in in the last 2 or 3 years who could have been sold on at a good profit to keep the model going but there are none .The few who could be of some value are approaching the end of their contracts and there values have dropped significantly as a result .

We are heading up and they are heading down. The gap in revenue now is only 10M. When we secure 55 their ST sales will plummet. Little sell on value in their squad and their wage bill is huge.

Off the park issues may well come to the boil next year.

All in all their situation is going to get a lot worse before it will get any better. Which is nice.

10 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Hoose is a fucking belter lets not lie to ourselves FFS. Agreewith the rest.

The house is horrible and is a testament to wealth over taste. He might have plenty of dosh but he’s got zero class.

Great views over the city (if you can shut your eyes to the piggery) but, as for the house itself, it’s a fucking carbuncle 

:angrywillie:

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

The house is horrible and is a testament to wealth over taste. He might have plenty of dosh but he’s got zero class.

Great views over the city (if you can shut your eyes to the piggery) but, as for the house itself, it’s a fucking carbuncle 

:angrywillie:

Can always submit his hoose here 

https://www.urbanrealm.com/carbuncles

Archived