C*ltc

26 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Stating the obvious I know but we just need to keep racking up the wins one at a time and keep piling on the pressure.

An off day for us dropping 3 points and they're right back in it.

They should have dropped far more points than they have but have snuck late wins and draws when they've been absolutely pish, yet win their games in hand and they're only 5 behind.

We're in a great position no doubt but I'm not liking how many of us think it's won already.

Agree. They are lucky to have as many points as they do..

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Stating the obvious I know but we just need to keep racking up the wins one at a time and keep piling on the pressure.

They should have dropped far more points than they have but have snuck late wins and draws when they've been absolutely pish, yet win their games in hand and they're only 5 behind.

We're in a great position no doubt but I'm not liking how many of us think it's won already.

This is what had been concerning me before they dropped points at Aberdeen and Hibs. For as bad as they have been playing and getting knocked about in Europe they were still managing to get over the line with late goals. Aslong as we do the business we have no worries, we will have another game or 2 like Livingston where we just can't find the net.

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Agree. They are lucky to have as many points as they do..

Yeah it's crazy how many times they've snatched an unlikely draw or win - Dundee United, Hibs, Livingston twice, Aberdeen etc.

Yet they've also hammered teams by four or five.

Our 2-0 win against them was absolutely crucial because it knocked the absolute cunt out of Duffy and the rest of them, and there's now a fear in their play whenever a match is turning against them, but that can easily change if they get a run of wins with these 'easy' games coming up.

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Totally agree but I’m just enjoying their pain atm, I savour it after all the shite our clubs been through. Fingers crossed we keep it going👍

Came across a recent press article by Sutton about how Rangers fans should be very  fearful if Sellick managed to get Duffy on loan from Brighton,he hailed it as  one of Sellick's best ever signings when it happened.As it turns out...not just one Fud but two Fuds...three Fuds if you include dear 'Lenny'.

10 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I'd want to leave a football club too if i got asked to do that

what is it with celtic and having absolutely nonce christmas shit? 

its bizarre isn't it....i would have been embarrassed doing that kinda shit in P5 :)

😃 This lounge talk is genuinely the kind of shit Craig Whyte and Charles Green used to come out with , there's a real chance of a spectacular collapse of the whole hierarchy if this is the shit they're coming out with especially with certain court cases coming to a conclusion at some point. 

No fans in the ground will work in Lennon's favour in terms of staying in a job as well. Without the howls of derision from the stands Sneaky Pete will give him more time than he would normally get. 

We just need to do our bit and keep our foot firmly on their throat.

Archived