C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Not that I need to say it by the way but it’s a fucking shithole

Its the biggest eyesore in British football, breezeblock city, cement and tangled metal piping sticking out the stands like an architectural hernia

Even their “historic” main stand has to be held up by purposely built pillars on matchdays in case the place collapses

They’ve got four big stands and none of them match, because celtic are a massive club...

In the top tier of the away end when you’re directly in line with the the top of the main stand it’s incredible how out of line it is, totally disjointed 

1 hour ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

The last paragraph could be costly for the Tarriers.

The Scum team photo in question was seemingly in the celtic view on Nov19th.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55199920

Jason Leitch 'surprised' at Dundee United team photograph

Scotland's national clinical director Jason Leitch said he was "surprised" to see Dundee United players not socially distanced during a team photo shoot.

The images, taken on 27 November, show the first-team and backroom staff in close proximity on the Tannadice pitch.

Nine United players and manager Micky Mellon are currently self isolating after being deemed close contacts of three Covid-19 positive staff members.

"We now know that some people in that photograph were positive," Leitch said.

Nine Dundee Utd players isolating

"So they were in their infectious period when that photograph was taken. That's the problem, that's a risk for them, for those around them, for their families.

"The outcome is up to the football authorities. I was, to say the least, a little surprised to see 49 people in a non-distanced club photograph. That didn't seem to me to be an essential part of the return of Scottish football in a safe and considered way. It's not something that fits in with the guidelines."

United take on Livingston in the Scottish Premiership on Saturday with academy coach Thomas Courts, who was not involved in the team photo shoot, in charge.

The SPFL is unlikely to take action against the club over the photo, but it could become a matter for the Scottish FA.

"Football has been allowed back on the proviso that contact on the pitch, no contact off the pitch, is the rough message," Leitch added on BBC Radio Scotland's Off the Ball.

"Follow the same rules as the rest of us until you cross the white line and then you are given dispensation that the rest of us do not have, that you are allowed to have contact with other people."

Meanwhile, Leitch is "in a very hopeful mood" now that coronavirus vaccines will be available from next week while case numbers are falling. However, he says vaccination will not impact Scottish football in the short term.

NHS Tayside was contacted by the BBC Scotland but has declined to comment.

In the wake of Dundee United's images emerging, a video posted by the celtic TV Twitter account has been shared on social media showing a similar photoshoot taking place at the Glasgow side's Lennoxtown base.

Ooh I like the sound of this 

Read earlier Lennon was talking up Frimpongs performance against Milan

Pretty sure his unwillingness to track runners or do basically anything off the ball cost them more than one goal :lol:

If that’s an acceptable standard for them we are laughing 

21 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Pretty sure his unwillingness to track runners or do basically anything off the ball cost them more than one goal :lol:

Frimprong and Laxault have something like two goals and zero assists* between them this entire season, and have conceeded a zillion goals.

The media still push them as being the best wing backs in the country, despite Borna and Tav having clocked up seventeen goals and twenty assists* in the same time, and just ten goals against.

2019: "celtic coaches believe Ghanaian right-back Jeremie Frimpong will be worth £20m in two years after making a huge impact this season.

Frimpong joined the Scottish champions on a four-year deal in the summer transfer window from Manchester City and has been a key cog for Neil Lennon's side.

The 18-year-old has made a big impression on staff at Lennoxtown with his huge energy around the place and is highly regarded by the coaches at the club.

The club believes the youngster is so good that “he’ll be worth £20million in two years if he keeps his feet on the ground”.

Imagine how much Borna and Tav would be touted for by the Scottish press if they played for celtic :D

*I spent a good two minutes looking up fixtures before deciding my lunch was more interesting, so sorry if they're wrong.

4 minutes ago, frenv said:

Frimprong and Laxault have something like twos goal and zero assists* between them this entire season, and have lost a zillion goals.

The media still push them as being the best wing backs in the country, despite Borna and Tav having clocked up seventeen goals and twenty assists* in the same time, and just ten goals against.

Imagine how much Borna and Tav could be worth if they played for celtic :D

*I spent a good two minutes looking up fixtures before deciding my lunch was more interesting, so sorry if they're wrong.

d380fb7e558f215754148c1c98a24450.jpg

19 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I hope they get fuckin pumped tomorrow and every time they play. Sadly I think they will win comfortably tomorrow 

Absolutely nothing to suggest they win comfortably. Come on St.Johnstone 

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

They'll pump st Johnstone and win every game till we beat them at ibrox

Dunno why, but i just feel that's the way december will go now

As long as we go into Ibrox game with the chance to go 8 clear that will do for me.

9 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

They'll pump st Johnstone and win every game till we beat them at ibrox

Dunno why, but i just feel that's the way december will go now

Not what they do its what we do

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

As long as we go into Ibrox game with the chance to go 8 clear that will do for me.

Their games in hand aren’t until after the game so that will mean will will have dropped points and will only be 2 clear when they win their games in hand 

much rather go into that game 14 points clear with the chance of it being 17 with the win 

1 hour ago, GA1972 said:

He got in good positions and fucked every single.one of them up. 

44 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Actually hoping they'll draw tomorrow.

Think if they get beat, pressure would immense to put him on gardening leave, though a draw would be seen as building on the fantastic first 20mins against Milan :lol:

A fantastic first 20 minutes where the tarrier defenders swapped shirts and played for Milan :lol:

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He got in good positions and fucked every single.one of them up. 

Yip, He ran about like a headless chicken then fucked all of them up. Him and the wee Benidorm lassie have no end product, and run into blind alleys constantly. They simply don't know how to play an effective system with wingbacks. 

Archived