C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that I need to say it by the way but it’s a fucking shithole

Its the biggest eyesore in British football, breezeblock city, cement and tangled metal piping sticking out the stands like an architectural hernia

Even their “historic” main stand has to be held up by purposely built pillars on matchdays in case the place collapses

They’ve got four big stands and none of them match, because celtic are a massive club...

28 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

the brackets to the right are what we think about their recent form 😂

(Got sent this by a mate)

IMG-20201205-WA0009.jpg

To be fair the wins against Aberdeen and Motherwell were against 2 of the stronger teams in the league 😜😂

So when you isolate those 2 matches that’s 100pc record 😁

Not much chance of them making loads of cash on Shved then:

"celtic's on loan winger Marian Shved has been ripped to shreds by raging Mechelen boss Wouter Vrancken over his bad attitude and advised to take up billiards instead of football.

The Ukrainian creator moved to the Belgian Jupiler Pro League side for a year's loan this summer after he struggled to make the grade at celtic Park.

At the time, the club's manager Vrancken was ecstatic to land the 23-year-old. He said: "Let's be honest here, Marian Shved is an outstanding talent who would not normally choose to play for a club like Mechelen. We are very lucky to have him."

However, a few months on and after just three sub appearances for the club, Vrancken's patience has spectacularly shattered and Shved provoked an astonishing outburst from him when quizzed about his lack of appearances.

Vrancken said: "I don't feel like I should be wasting my time on him anymore.

"The players and staff have done everything they can to include Shved in the squad, but he puts himself above the group.

"He regularly arrives late and even pretends not to be here.

"The staff and the players have talked to him several times. I spoke to him in private, I also addressed him in the group. But we haven't got a response.

"Well, it stops now. If he wants to be a loner, he can. Go play billiards for the rest of his life or something.

"He doesn't want to belong in this group where everyone jumps through fires for each other.

"He is introverted, but his arrogance makes it worse.

"There are many players in football who have not got the best out of their career, despite all their talents.

"And the way Shved is going, this will happen to him too.

"If these comments get a response from him and make something click in his head, then so much the better and we will have a high-quality player on our hands.

"But if it doesn't then he won't play. I cannot accept he puts himself above the rest of the squad."

Shved is on a season-long loan with Mechelen until the end of the season, but the Belgians look certain to attempt to return him to celtic before then, where he still has two-and-a-half years left of his contract.

Shved made just three appearances for the Hoops - he was one of Brendan Rodgers ' last signings."

Taken from the daily record.

Same story on the Sun who say they paid £2m for him :

"FLOP celtic loan star Marian Shved has been slaughtered for his appalling attitude and advised he'd be better off giving up playing football and taking up billiards instead, by his miffed Mechelen boss Wouter Vrancken.

The Ukraine international moved to the Belgian club on a season-long loan this summer after a disastrous first season at Parkhead following his £2 million move to celtic almost two years ago."

The last paragraph could be costly for the Tarriers.

The Scum team photo in question was seemingly in the celtic view on Nov19th.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55199920

Jason Leitch 'surprised' at Dundee United team photograph

Scotland's national clinical director Jason Leitch said he was "surprised" to see Dundee United players not socially distanced during a team photo shoot.

The images, taken on 27 November, show the first-team and backroom staff in close proximity on the Tannadice pitch.

Nine United players and manager Micky Mellon are currently self isolating after being deemed close contacts of three Covid-19 positive staff members.

"We now know that some people in that photograph were positive," Leitch said.

Nine Dundee Utd players isolating

"So they were in their infectious period when that photograph was taken. That's the problem, that's a risk for them, for those around them, for their families.

"The outcome is up to the football authorities. I was, to say the least, a little surprised to see 49 people in a non-distanced club photograph. That didn't seem to me to be an essential part of the return of Scottish football in a safe and considered way. It's not something that fits in with the guidelines."

United take on Livingston in the Scottish Premiership on Saturday with academy coach Thomas Courts, who was not involved in the team photo shoot, in charge.

The SPFL is unlikely to take action against the club over the photo, but it could become a matter for the Scottish FA.

"Football has been allowed back on the proviso that contact on the pitch, no contact off the pitch, is the rough message," Leitch added on BBC Radio Scotland's Off the Ball.

"Follow the same rules as the rest of us until you cross the white line and then you are given dispensation that the rest of us do not have, that you are allowed to have contact with other people."

Meanwhile, Leitch is "in a very hopeful mood" now that coronavirus vaccines will be available from next week while case numbers are falling. However, he says vaccination will not impact Scottish football in the short term.

NHS Tayside was contacted by the BBC Scotland but has declined to comment.

In the wake of Dundee United's images emerging, a video posted by the celtic TV Twitter account has been shared on social media showing a similar photoshoot taking place at the Glasgow side's Lennoxtown base.

Archived