C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fuckin want them slaughtered fuck this I'd take a draw on Saturday shit am seeing online. 

Those people have short memories ffs I'll never forget when we were on our knees and scumbags fucking destroyed us and rubbed our noises in it. Tying scarfs to goalposts taking police helmets off officer's the lot they ran the shop. 

I want that little bastard to toast the queen then be on the brink of sucide come 2:30 when they realise the mythical 10 is in tatters. 

Stick the draw up yer arse ffs

Murder them Rangers 

41 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Hadn’t even thought of that. If we can knock a few past him we’ll re-start their goalkeeping crisis before they play Hibs. Added bonus. 

Also if we keep a clean sheet it also makes turnbull and the likes look bad against real opposition. Put seeds of doubt in their mind. 

20 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Also if we keep a clean sheet it also makes turnbull and the likes look bad against real opposition. Put seeds of doubt in their mind. 

We get 6 points from the next 2 games,and sleekit pete will be striking matches to get the fire started for the sale of a few of that squad.
Tumshie heed turnbull will be left to pick up the pieces.

Archived