C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck knows who they are going to get to cover aribo n kamara bursting forward when they have to pull brown or sorro wide to cover whatever one of our fullback/winger combinations can’t get picked up from their fullback. 

they are right back in that position of who the fuck picks up who before the match even starts 😂 which leaves our other talented players to expose them. 

honestly ran through a few scenarios in ma head n can’t see us losing other than one of the biggest freak show old firm upsets a could think of. A also don’t buy this form goes out the window cliche, a think that goes out the window without fans.

far too overconfident for ma own liking tbh 

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

Can't see frimpong playing, he has been pish against us in the 3 games he has played....Ajer will play right back which means Duffy or Bitton will play....Julian wasn't in the squad on Saturday so not sure what the script is with him

If they play that clown ajer at RB then i'm predicting a sending off.
Clown thinks he's a player and could not handle Borna,Kamara and Ryan roasting him.

Id take any win. They lose and all the momentum they think they have is going down the drain. And once they are back where they belong, it would take a massive slump from us to get them back in the game. Cant see that happening. A massive game.

6 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

In an ideal world he will start but tbh im not fussed who they start.

If they go with what they now believe to be their strongest 11 and we batter them then they’ll be back to car park protests in no time 

I expect brown to start for them.

They'll say because of his experience. Regardless I think we've got the stronger midfield to over run that area.  

We give them a right smashing on Saturday and that's it for Lennon. 

Genuinely fancy us to put them to the sword on Saturday. 

3 nil up by half time. And get another two or 3 by full time. 

Lennon sacked. The Piggery in flames and all Bears making plans for a 55 Party that they will not be able stop. 

But we better dish out a skelping to st mirren first. 

4 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Can't see frimpong playing, he has been pish against us in the 3 games he has played....Ajer will play right back which means Duffy or Bitton will play....Julian wasn't in the squad on Saturday so not sure what the script is with him

Ajer will be ripped apart at right back....they’ve convinced themselves he can play there but he can’t.  Not quite the same stretch but it reminds me of Sutton the Centre Half which was a great laugh. 

I'm a bit anxious about Saturday....I just hope we aren't taking the game for granted, I know they have struggled of late but I would hate if we as a group just believe it's a case of turning up...if we play to form then we win....hopefully the players are fully tuned in knowing that 3pts should be enough to actually go on and win the league, losing the game would be a disaster as it would give them hope that they don't deserve on their league form

10 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Genuinely fancy us to put them to the sword on Saturday. 

3 nil up by half time. And get another two or 3 by full time. 

Lennon sacked. The Piggery in flames and all Bears making plans for a 55 Party that they will not be able stop. 

But we better dish out a skelping to st mirren first. 

We are definitely due them a doing ,One night last week i watched the game from 2 years ago ,1 nil but should have been a lot more .Looking at both sides and comparing them to 2 years ago it’s incredible how much we have improved as a squad and how much they have gone backwards .

I would be more worried if there were fans in the ground this time though ,The last big anniversary 10 years ago was a very emotional day and it seemed to take an edge off the team .At least with no fans in the ground the game and the anniversary can be kept apart a bit easier .

11 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I'm a bit anxious about Saturday....I just hope we aren't taking the game for granted, I know they have struggled of late but I would hate if we as a group just believe it's a case of turning up...if we play to form then we win....hopefully the players are fully tuned in knowing that 3pts should be enough to actually go on and win the league, losing the game would be a disaster as it would give them hope that they don't deserve on their league form

We've started with the right attitude in the last three games against them and it won't be any different on Saturday.

8 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

It’s up to the players mate. Fuck all we can do about it really. We are just riding the Big Rangers white horse when it comes down to it. Hope SG has got them primed for this though. If we lose this one, I think the fenian cunts will possibly spend some money to bring cunts in January for the chase. If we win, I don’t see them spending, but we might. Fuck them anyway. Intae them Rangers!  🇬🇧

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

I don't think players and management will take anything for granted going into Saturday. They'll know how important a win is. 

We just need to start like we have the last 3 old firm games. Take control immediately and get them going backwards. 

Wanting brown to start for them doesn't worry me the only consideration we will need to take is that effectively it means they will have 3 at the back after the 1st half with the cunt bearly getting forward (uness to try and antagonise Morelos), so there will be scope for us to be caught out on the wings. Kent and Hagi don't seem to be very keen on consistently tracking back.

Other than that, i don't have any worries. Oh maybe another, if thumb starts but it's unlikely.

2 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Wanting brown to start for them doesn't worry me the only consideration we will need to take is that effectively it means they will have 3 at the back after the 1st half with the cunt bearly getting forward (uness to try and antagonise Morelos), so there will be scope for us to be caught out on the wings. Kent and Hagi don't seem to be very keen on consistently tracking back.

Other than that, i don't have any worries. Oh maybe another, if thumb starts but it's unlikely.

Griffiths will start (he's scoring). Him & Turnbull are the two that need watching.

Archived