C*ltc

Their next manager, John Kennedy... 

"breaches of 2m social distancing rules were quickly dealt with" 

(So, an admission there were some) 

"Listen, there have been slip ups with minor things" 

(Another admission) 

"I THINK during the time, there has been contact (with the SFA) MAYBE asking the question when we were over there, but we have submitted what we have done every day and the protocols we have put in place every day to mitigate any sort of risk. And they seem QUITE CONTENT with that.

One or two pictures paint a picture that is PROBABLY A BIT FALSE

"We had, FOR A PERIOD, our own unique places,

We were KIND OF kept aside from others. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, HairyBeary said:

It would be an absolute PR disaster to see footballers vaccinated ahead of key workers and the vulnerable , and somewhat immoral I think. 

I see where you are coming from, however it would be good PR across the board if elite sportsmen & women along with other respected high profile people were vaccinated, it may encourage the doubters to get the vaccines, speeding up our return to some form of normality.  

38 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Could get interesting....

09AAA349-0E90-4330-A75D-CF7C83BE1C75.png

There is no reason to postpone the game due to a couple of Covid incidents. Other teams have had it worse and been forced to play, they have a useless manager and some cunt on crutches ill so hardly catastrophic.

Just now, Sweetheart said:

Which strain?

I hope the government stop their game on Monday and Hibs are awarded the points.

2 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

The squad need to SI though?

You would have thought that after they’ve been sat on a plane all the way back from Dubai with a confirmed case they would all have to isolate now. Talk about fucking karma hopefully it rips through the squad!

Archived