C*ltc

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They should be done for breaching protocols. SFA might have given them permission to go but I'm sure they didn't give them free reign to fuck about. 

Unfortunately I see going the same way as usual. Scum FC walk away free of charge and everyone else told to get on with it. 

Mps need to raise why the SFA refused to comply with an investigation. 

I  was looking to see if Brown and Lennon had been cited yet for the game v them and saw this.  

Appellate Tribunal Update | Rangers FC
Thursday 7 January 2021
Alleged Party in Breach: Rangers FC

Charge 1:

Match: Hibernian FC v Rangers FC

Date: Friday 20 December 2019

Competition: Scottish Premiership 

Disciplinary Rule allegedly breached: Disciplinary Rule 204 - All Clubs and recognised football bodies shall procure that its officials, Team Staff, employees and players conduct themselves in an orderly fashion at all times during and/or after a match. In particular, Clubs and recognised football bodies are responsible for ensuring that its officials, Team Staff, employees and players refrain from any one or a combination of the following: (a) becoming involved in a confrontation (b) conduct that is likely to lead to or to exacerbate or prolong a hostile or argumentative situation with players and/or team staff from the opposing team and/or match officials (c) conduct that may otherwise incite disorder.

Charge 2:  

Match: Celtic FC v Rangers FC

Date: Sunday 29 December 2019

Disciplinary Rule allegedly breached: Disciplinary Rule 204 - All Clubs and recognised football bodies shall procure that its officials, Team Staff, employees and players conduct themselves in an orderly fashion at all times during and/or after a match. In particular, Clubs and recognised football bodies are responsible for ensuring that its officials, Team Staff, employees and players refrain from any one or a combination of the following: (a) becoming involved in a confrontation (b) conduct that is likely to lead to or to exacerbate or prolong a hostile or argumentative situation with players and/or team staff from the opposing team and/or match officials (c) conduct that may otherwise incite disorder.

Principal hearing date: Tuesday 18 February 2020

Disciplinary Tribunal Outcome:

Charge 1 – Proved under deletion

Sanction - £5000 fine, £3000 immediate and £2000 suspended until End of Season 2019/20

Charge 2 – Proved

Sanction - £10, 000 fine, £7000 immediate and £3000 suspended until End of Season 2019/20

Appeals hearing date: Wednesday 16 December 2020

Appellate Tribunal Outcome:

Appeal dismissed.
The Appellate Tribunal affirms the decision of the Disciplinary Tribunal.
https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/football-governance/disciplinary/disciplinary-updates/

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

The sfa/spfl are part of this clusterfuck mate. They won’t investigate the scum or themselves. They’re joined at the hip. Cunts. 

The annoying thing is that is so blatant and other clubs are happy to stand by and let it happen. Us included most of the time. 

1 minute ago, AdzKyle said:

The annoying thing is that is so blatant and other clubs are happy to stand by and let it happen. Us included most of the time. 

Fine line mate. Always been that way. Blue pound talks when needed. We have Kris Boyd now talking for us to a point. The club can only say so much or it’s an issue. All these clubs had a chance to talk and now they are reaping what they’ve sown. We saw the future and didn’t get the backing. Fuck them all. 

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

There is too much at stake for SPFL/SFA;  TV money to be refunded, UEFA spots for CL/EL, preparation for Euro2020, litigation from member clubs, compo for member clubs etc.

I can see a pause happening for all other leagues, apart from Premier/Championship which are heavily tested. 

All makes perfect sense and completely logic, has absolutely no place in the taig ridden Scottish football. 

I wouldn't be surprised at all if it went null and void. 

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

Mps need to raise why the SFA refused to comply with an investigation. 

I  was looking to see if Brown and Lennon had been cited yet for the game v them and saw this.  

Appellate Tribunal Update | Rangers FC
Thursday 7 January 2021
Alleged Party in Breach: Rangers FC

Charge 1:

Match: Hibernian FC v Rangers FC

Date: Friday 20 December 2019

Charge 2:  

Match: celtic FC v Rangers FC

Date: Sunday 29 December 2019

Principal hearing date: Tuesday 18 February 2020

Disciplinary Tribunal Outcome:

Charge 1 – Proved under deletion

Sanction - £5000 fine, £3000 immediate and £2000 suspended until End of Season 2019/20

Charge 2 – Proved

Sanction - £10, 000 fine, £7000 immediate and £3000 suspended until End of Season 2019/20

Appeals hearing date: Wednesday 16 December 2020

Appellate Tribunal Outcome:

Appeal dismissed.
The Appellate Tribunal affirms the decision of the Disciplinary Tribunal.
https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/football-governance/disciplinary/disciplinary-updates/

What happened in the Hibs and Glasgow hibs games for us to be named?

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

We’re 7 games away from when it was “called” last season. I’d love for them to try and null and void the season at that point. Exact same scenario as last season, only the team at the top has an even bigger advantage, wonder how they’d try to spin that. 

There’s months left to play the rest of the league out .

Its totally different to last year ,there are Covid measures and we are geared up to behind close doors 

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

The sfa/spfl are part of this clusterfuck mate. They won’t investigate the scum or themselves. They’re joined at the hip. Cunts. 

Exactly, it's akin to having an internal investigation. 2 years later no one's any the fucking wiser to the outcome of said investigation. 

Reason: No investigation ever took place! 

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

"We had pretty much our own - for a period - our own unique places, our own meeting groups, we pretty much left with our own entrances and exits.

So basically admitting breaking rules here then, as for a period they did NOT have thier own unique places.

As usual no cunt spell checks the shite they push out.  "ahead of Mondays fixture with celtic Park", What team is that then?

2 hours ago, PromDeAnglais said:

No fucking chance the SFA will investigate. They couldn't come put quick enough to dismiss the Scottish Parliaments call for an investigation. We all know why.

The taig EBT enquiry and the Dundee vote enquiry concluded just as quickly .

corrupt and not fit for purpose .only looking after one club .

8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

The taig EBT enquiry and the Dundee vote enquiry concluded just as quickly .

corrupt and not fit for purpose .only looking after one club .

It's rotten from top to bottom. My only surprise this year is the refs haven't been 10 times worse than I was expecting. There's still the rest of the season to go right enough. 

Maybe the fat Jap thought they could make it less obvious, he'll have hit the panic button now! 

There should be absolutely no chance of null and voiding the league regardless of anything. Surely you just get all clubs, players, backroom staff etc vaccinated (make the clubs pay for it) and then the whole league is in a bubble where they are all covered.

13 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

If they have admitted slipping up then this needs investigated 100%. The SFA cannot turn away from it.

They can and they will. 

If they open an investigation into it then they'll have to explain why they allowed them to go in the first place, even going to the effort of moving a game against the wishes of Hibs just to accommodate their trip.

1 hour ago, murzo said:

There should be absolutely no chance of null and voiding the league regardless of anything. Surely you just get all clubs, players, backroom staff etc vaccinated (make the clubs pay for it) and then the whole league is in a bubble where they are all covered.

You can't just get vaccinated. It's not privately available.

Just now, Roy Hobbs said:

You can't just get vaccinated. It's not privately available.

I know that but For elite sportsmen who operate under a totally different set of rules and regulations, plus when you hear of vaccinations going to waste as there is nobody there to get them at the time. I know people who don’t qualify for the vaccine but have been asked to go to where they’re being done as they had the vaccine but nobody to give it to. I’m sure it wouldn’t be too hard an ask so as to keep football going.

28 minutes ago, murzo said:

I know that but For elite sportsmen who operate under a totally different set of rules and regulations, plus when you hear of vaccinations going to waste as there is nobody there to get them at the time. I know people who don’t qualify for the vaccine but have been asked to go to where they’re being done as they had the vaccine but nobody to give it to. I’m sure it wouldn’t be too hard an ask so as to keep football going.

It would be an absolute PR disaster to see footballers vaccinated ahead of key workers and the vulnerable , and somewhat immoral I think. 

3 minutes ago, HairyBeary said:

It would be an absolute PR disaster to see footballers vaccinated ahead of key workers and the vulnerable , and somewhat immoral I think. 

Get the key workers and vulnerable on the tv playing football when vaccinated then if they stop the league.

16 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

If they have admitted slipping up then this needs investigated 100%. The SFA cannot turn away from it.

Totally agree.

For me this is political the SFA / SPFL / cfc appear to be trying to force the government into a position to postpone Football BUT there is no need for them to do so as it goes against their message that they ARE controlling the new covid spike and vaccines are being administered for those who need them

.I don't support the SNP but find the governments request for an investigation reasonable, all that's been asked is for them to investigate the picture evidence of cfc not following the elite sportspeople guidelines.

If Sportscence asked for picture evidence to be looked at by the SFA / SPFL then the compliance officer would take the complaint and cite whomever. I don't see what the problem is.

It's a big deal though that the SFA are defying the governments request, as they know what they agreed to with the government when football was allowed to return, yet they seem to be willing to sabotage the agreement for the benefit of one club.

It is hard to believe that any organisation refuses to do an investigation, when faced with a statement of request from its government (whether you or I like them or not). Police Scotland should give them fixed penalty notices based on the picture evidence of them breaking rules and The assistant manager admission that they didn’t follow all the rules set out by government. 

image.png.ef53e11b0700dfc6073a0e7354faa16a.pngimage.png.f462cbbfd6312e61ef81e6e92df974c8.pngimage.png.da943b079c536b9677d07b8c31a5a6be.png

image.thumb.png.82c4b7a850adbb288adf872b40249a2b.pngimage.thumb.png.4b097af761edcf745d6c3e79fabd99c2.png

"We had pretty much our own - for a period - our own unique places, our own meeting groups, we pretty much left with our own entrances and exits.
"At no point did we have to go into the main part of the building. We were kind of kept aside and that was just to follow the protocols. 

The government should then force cfc into isolation with the points from their game on Monday being awarded to Hibs.

Also i think Rangers, St Mirren and Kilmarnock should be looking for compensation if the  SFA / SPFL  continue to refuse the governments request as it sets a new precedent that the  SFA / SPFL are treating some clubs differently than other for breaches.

Archived