C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

How hard is this to grasp ffs!

Nevermind it being known and spoke about by Sturgeon already.

A positive test now isn't going to make the league get called ffs!

Agreed

if Sturgeon called an halt to sport there would be panic as it goes against all of the positive messages that the government have been giving saying they are coping with covid pandemic and vaccines are available to those that need them. One club abusing the rules won't undo the governments positive words. They're the only ones who'll suffer for being covidiots.

21 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

David Martindale the Livingston manager just been on SSN saying how he has confidence in celtics COVID-19 protocols and how we’re all in it together and should be supporting each other or some similar shite, Not sure if he’s a rabid or not but certainly comes across as one ffs

Livingston can play them next then, swop with Hibs. See if he is still vocal then. 

43 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

People need to stop with this they are trying to get the league cancelled narrative.

“Let’s deliberately send our players abroad in the hope that a few of them get infected with a virus that they can then either spread to other players, both at our own club and to players of other clubs, so we can get the league cancelled”

I hate those cunts as much as the next person, but do you know how tin foil hat brigade that makes people trying to say that’s what they are up to sound? :lol:

If they can’t fulfil the fixture tomorrow or at the weekend then they will either forfeit the game with a 3-0 win being awarded to Hibs and Livingston (which is what should happen) or the fixtures will be rearranged (which will probably happen).

It opens up a whole can of worms if tomorrow's game gets a postponement.

My mate made a great a point talking about this, some of these clubs are still appealing the 3-0 loses. How is that going to look if scum fc get a postponement and they didn't. It would give them one hell of a case when appealing .

We're either about to see the creation of a backlog of fixtures or scum fc forfeit points.

A part of me thinks they wouldn't mind that as they could then shamelessly claim to the hordes the establishment cost them the league, not thier shite performances  on the pitch. 

9 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Agreed

if Sturgeon called an halt to sport there would be panic as it goes against all of the positive message that the government have been giving saying they are coping with covid pandemic and vaccines are available to those that need them. One club abusing the rules won't undo the governments positive words. They're the only ones who'll suffer for being covidiots.

Aye, they will quite rightly get slaughtered for it, hopefully other clubs also now realise they think they are a law onto themselves.

But one or even more positive cases will not currently change anything, except them having to deal with the fall out, which they brought on themselves.

4 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Livingston can play them next then, swop with Hibs. See if he is still vocal then. 

AFAIK I don’t think Hibs have said anything mate, Be interesting to see if they do, Surely to fuck they can’t be happy at their players having to take to the pitch with that manky lot given what’s gone on in the last week.

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It opens up a whole can of worms if tomorrow's game gets a postponement.

My mate made a great a point talking about this, some of these clubs are still appealing the 3-0 loses. How is that going to look if scum fc get a postponement and they didn't. It would give them one hell of a case when appealing .

We're either about to see the creation of a backlog of fixtures or scum fc forfeit points.

A part of me thinks they wouldn't mind that as they could then seamlessly claim to the hordes the establishment cost them the league, not thier shiteperformances  on the pitch. 

I think they'll do an Aston Villa and play whatever team they can, developement or whatever.

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

AFAIK I don’t think Hibs have said anything mate, Be interesting to see if they do, Surely to fuck they can’t be happy at their players having to take to the pitch with that manky lot given what’s gone on in the last week.

Had a little look in twitter their fans aren’t happy stating they have a big cup game coming up so why should they risk their players. 

4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Can they ask the PFA to recommend cfc forfeit the match?

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Don't think there's anything to prove you can't catch it more than once. I'm sure Dybala had 3 or 4 positive tests.

Ronaldo has had it 3 times allegedly I think too. Still if it was Turnbull I'd expect the tarriers to kick up a big stink about it.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Players photographed breaching protocol rules.

Coach admits minor slip ups on trip.

Player comes back from trip with positive test.

How many more pieces of evidence do they need?

Throw the fucking book at them SG! 

Edit - and by them I mean the tarriers and the JRG. Both as culpable for this embarrassment.

2 game ban for Morelos

Just now, esquire8 said:

Ronaldo has had it 3 times allegedly I think too. Still if it was Turnbull I'd expect the tarriers to kick up a big stink about it.

Probably but I don't think they'd have a leg to stand on with it, especially with the supposed new strain now as well.

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Can they ask the PFA to recommend cfc forfeit the match?

Don’t know about that but surely the fact that the scum got this fixture re-scheduled for a training camp/ piss up then Hibs would have the right to have it re-scheduled on H&S grounds.

36 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

36 games to play will have 3/4 season at 27. We have at the very least 3 games where we can afford to lose so add them to our total and I think we will be at that point. My maths isn’t my top thing, probably made an arse of it. 

it's not 36 it's 38

Archived