C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

See if they’ve got a full squad out for 2 weeks I swear I’ll wank for 14 days solid thinking about Stevie G

14 days solid is heavy going mate. You might need a break in Dubai for some R&R after that.

28 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

If they can’t play the game due to their players COVID the spfl will then award sellik the game 3-0.

its in the rules that will be made next week.

No new rule needed. They made that rule last season when they awarded them their tainted title, sellik were expected to win every game.

33 minutes ago, Bill8972 said:

From the DR

A leading Scottish public health professor has warned celtic that more players could be forced to self-isolate after a positive Covid-19 test in the Parkhead squad.

The club confirmed on Sunday afternoon that one player had the virus in the round of testing that followed their return from their winter trip to Dubai.

And Dr Linda Bauld believes it's "astonishing" that the winter training camp even went ahead amid the current Covid-19 crisis.

Manager Neil Lennon and his assistant John Kennedy have justified the trip to the UAE, insisting the club were in constant dialogue with the SPFL and SFA joint response group, as well as the Scottish Government.

The unnamed player will be missing for Monday's home match against Hibs.

But Edinburgh-based Bauld believes more will have to sit out if protocols are followed correctly, given the virus' ability to spread on transport and the bubble environment in which the players were training in.

She tweeted: "I'd be very confident that any contacts including while travelling will be required to self-isolate, using existing definitions of a close contact.

"Plus the club needs to ensure that the player is isolating. That will protect others. Quite astonishing that they went to Dubai."

Hope Linda knows a good glazier.

On 09/01/2021 at 13:16, SteveEarle said:

Any idea how Adrian Goldberg is spending the money he received in donations to investigate and make the film about the abuse scandal? He does seem to have gone very, very quiet. Maybe genuine reasons for it but I truly hope he hasn't taken people for a ride.

Edit

Unfortunately the ongoing live cases prevent airing  at this moment in time.

There are two in the pipeline I believe....expect a flurry of injunctions from CFC to try stop the truth being said 

3 minutes ago, One Jock Wallace said:

Very suspicious as to why the player's not been named. 

Sure players from other teams have released statements not naming the player that was covid positive. Probably up to the club themselves if they want to make the name public.

37 minutes ago, Bill8972 said:

From the DR

A leading Scottish public health professor has warned celtic that more players could be forced to self-isolate after a positive Covid-19 test in the Parkhead squad.

The club confirmed on Sunday afternoon that one player had the virus in the round of testing that followed their return from their winter trip to Dubai.

And Dr Linda Bauld believes it's "astonishing" that the winter training camp even went ahead amid the current Covid-19 crisis.

Manager Neil Lennon and his assistant John Kennedy have justified the trip to the UAE, insisting the club were in constant dialogue with the SPFL and SFA joint response group, as well as the Scottish Government.

The unnamed player will be missing for Monday's home match against Hibs.

But Edinburgh-based Bauld believes more will have to sit out if protocols are followed correctly, given the virus' ability to spread on transport and the bubble environment in which the players were training in.

She tweeted: "I'd be very confident that any contacts including while travelling will be required to self-isolate, using existing definitions of a close contact.

"Plus the club needs to ensure that the player is isolating. That will protect others. Quite astonishing that they went to Dubai."

Strange that it’s someone from outside the football/government/medical advisers bubble who has to speak out about this.  Where is the wobble headed mouthpiece and her dentist chum, where’s the SFA /SPFL spokesperson? 

Just now, Sparkle said:

Strange that it’s someone from outside the football/government/medical advisers bubble who has to speak out about this.  Where is the wobble headed mouthpiece and her dentist chum, where’s the SFA /SPFL spokesperson? 

Maybe they don’t know any glaziers and Linda does 😂

59 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

celtic hopelessly out of touch going to Dubai and that’s from Andy Walker Ffs 😂

i listened to a bit of sportsound on radio y/day and pat bonnar and tom english hammered celtic for the dubai trip i was really surprised at bonnar as they cannot do any wrong in his eyes but he slated celtic saying they are in a mess from top to bottom

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

It was just from a twitter quote, wasn’t any official statement. 

Archived