C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best thing is, the tramps at my work were being all nicey nicey to me yesterday, hoping we'd slip up and they could do the old 'There there, poor Rangers' routine today.  I walked in this morning like 

giphy.gif

I was winding them up the day telling them they'd get papped.....so, tomorrow, I'm gonna be walking in like...

giphy.gif

Just now, RS4_wul said:

Get your arse into work bud, for shits and giggles. 

I would mate but I would rather leave The Obsessing to The Slavering Hordes, Decided just to savour the result with a nice glass of Glenmorangie and a bottle of beer in The good company of my own kind in here 😂😂

Fucking Mulgrew moaning on BT that McGregor's disallowed goal should have stood, even though it's a clear and obvious barge by Julien on the Copenhagen goalkeeper. Thing is in the Scottish league .... they probably would have been given that goal with the refereeing bias in this country.  

Scotland needs a strong Rangers & them.

2010/11 season: Scotland sitting 15th

2011/12: Down to 18th, 2012/13 Now 24th, 2013/14 - 23rd, 2014/15 - 23rd, 2015/16 - 25th, 2016/17 - 23rd, 2017/18 - 26th, 2018/19 - 20th, 2019/20 -13th

2020/21 -  should be 13th.

However Scotland has one representative left, Denmark thanks to the mankies have one team left. So should the worst happen and Copenhagen get through the next round and we don't, i think that would mean that because they fucked it and made a cunt of tonights game, Denmark would take 13th spot off us.

So Scotlands hope of remaining 13th lies with none other than us.

Club Co-efficents of a couple of teams

Porto 18th
Feyenoord 90th
Braga 34th

Young boys 62nd
Rangers 94th

tims 44th
copenhagen 40th

4 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Best thing is, the tramps at my work were being all nicey nicey to me yesterday, hoping we'd slip up and they could do the old 'There there, poor Rangers' routine today.  I walked in this morning like 

giphy.gif

I was winding them up the day telling them they'd get papped.....so, tomorrow, I'm gonna be walking in like...

giphy.gif

Me going into work today and now tomorrow 

source-1.gif

Archived