C*ltc

Bottom line here .They are not dropping any or many points this season .We all know that .Shite team or not 

They have players and certain clubs not giving 100%!.We may not see it clearly but it’s happening 

We get kicked all over the pitch .They get a training session 

We have to beat them 3 out of the 4 games for me to afford us some leeway in the other games 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Johnsey said:

It's coming. They've looked shite for weeks now and these late goals for me aren't the difference between them and us. It's papering over the cracks. 

That’s a good way to look at it mate I reckon yer right. But these cunts are jammy bastards and add to that we won’t get any decisions against them, as a I said earlier we should thrash them but that’s more hope than expectation

4 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

It's coming. They've looked shite for weeks now and these late goals for me aren't the difference between them and us. It's papering over the cracks. 

It's never been about who's better between us and the scum. It's our consistency against the other teams. That's what will win us the league.

Just now, kirkiebear said:

The worrying thing is they’ve been utter shite and are 2 points ahead of us.

Are they having their bad spell? Are they just pish and their luck will run out? Or are they pish but will continue to find a way all season?

1 minute ago, MorelosRangers said:

It's never been about who's better between us and the scum. It's our consistency against the other teams. That's what will win us the league.

Exactly this. Against Hibs a few weeks ago you knew that we wouldn’t score once we got to the last 10 mins. With them you know they will, 9 times out of 10. 

8 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

anyway who gives a fuck about them. it'd be good if they dropped points but we should just focus on winning our games. 

I give a fuck about them dropping points every time they play.

It's like fucking clockwork these bastards pulling something out thier arse last min.

They won't drop many points this season regardless of how poor they can be. 

We need to smash them when we get our chance and get more consistent against the rest of the league. That will bring the title home. 

6 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

We're going to need to lay down a marker in a couple of weeks against them.

It's fucking unbelievable how shit they've been and yet they're still 2 points ahead of us.

6 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

The worrying thing is they’ve been utter shite and are 2 points ahead of us.

Nobody but ourselves to blame. 

2 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Are they having their bad spell? Are they just pish and their luck will run out? Or are they pish but will continue to find a way all season?

Eduoard and others have been shit for weeks but that won't continue for a season. This is their bad spell imo, they'll get through it then start humping teams.

This must be at least the 3rd or 4th game they've looked absolutely shite and won late on.

2 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

This, we’re in arguably very good form and they’re shite, yet they’re top...

Again it proves the point it is consistency and not amazing performances that win leagues. I remember when they had Cadete, van Hooijdonk and Di Canio etc and played some fantastic stuff but they were fragile mentally and couldn’t see some games over the line. Our form has been great last few weeks but more results like Hibs a few weeks ago and we’re done, even with results against them. 

Until we start pulling results out the bag in the last minute like this it’ll continue to be the difference unfortunately

We let the last 10 minutes pass us by when pushing for a goal, they always take advantage of tiring teams making poor decisions, under pressure close to the finishing line 

The encouraging thing is they are shite, the less encouraging thing is that when we find ourselves in that position we’re leaving with a point at the most and it can’t continue 

They are lucky bastards but they get these goals time after time, I think I can only remember Goldson at Rugby Park as a similar instance we’ve had recently  so it’s isn’t all luck 

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Eduoard and others have been shit for weeks but that won't continue for a season. This is their bad spell imo, they'll get through it then start humping teams.

This must be at least the 3rd or 4th game they've looked absolutely shite and won late on.

I think yer right, but you could always look at it like, that’s them now on the downward spiral. 
we just need to focus on us, As many of us has said. In my opinion they won’t beat us this season our problem is the dross. 

I did not watch their game and just heard the score, regardless, I see them as being there for the taking this month, they won’t sit in and the way we have been performing (Hib's aside)I honestly believe we will punish their back line with our pace and movement.
Their scores of late, wins, but generally poor performances both domestically and in Europe have by the looks of it been papering over some cracks within their squad which hopefully will widen and we can capitalise on...

This ruthless last few minutes mentality is what we need to develop. We all want to wrap games up by HT but when we are struggling we need to be able to pull wins out of the bag.

i think we will take the most points in the OF games it is the shite that concerns me.

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Bottom line here .They are not dropping any or many points this season .We all know that .Shite team or not 

They have players and certain clubs not giving 100%!.We may not see it clearly but it’s happening 

We get kicked all over the pitch .They get a training session 

We have to beat them 3 out of the 4 games for me to afford us some leeway in the other games 

It doesn't always have to be a conspiracy. St Johnstone are just shite.

The only surprise for me today was that the tarriers weren't out of sight by HT.

Archived