C*ltc

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We miss that chance in those circumstances today .That is a big difference between us and then tbf 

Was having a think about why it happens for them and not us and I did think that. It wasn't as if they were carving out multiple chances. They got the chance on 90mins and he scored, ours probably wouldn't.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Mongoose said:

Why when St J had that free kick did they bring 3 Centre half’s up and out op osition.. would have been better taking it short and taking it into corner!

was too early to take to the corner but the 3 defenders was asking for trouble.

Why I hate the 5 subs rule. They make a sub after 60mins then FOUR in the last 15mins. All those fresh legs against a strugging St Johnstone side who only make 2 subs.  I don't think the rule is fair as it favours only the top clubs, us included and certainly is not good for the game in general.

They've already picked up 6 points this season in the final minutes of games that would have seen us drop 4. Like it or not, that's a massive difference between them and us and it has been for a while. Unless we find that ruthless fighting streak we'll struggle to win a title.

2 hours ago, shotstopper said:

Why I hate the 5 subs rule. They make a sub after 60mins then FOUR in the last 15mins. All those fresh legs against a strugging St Johnstone side who only make 2 subs.  I don't think the rule is fair as it favours only the top clubs, us included and certainly is not good for the game in general.

Mind blowing that teams in the bottom half of the league voted for it. 

2 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

They've already picked up 6 points this season in the final minutes of games that would have seen us drop 4. Like it or not, that's a massive difference between them and us and it has been for a while. Unless we find that ruthless fighting streak we'll struggle to win a title.

Undefeated; top of the league mate. Keep the faith.

28 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

OF COURSE the bastards scored in the 90th, and the 93rd minute. I wouldn't expect any less.

That's 'Celtic Time' they've been scoring in that time frame for years.

Predictable as fuck, but still irritating at the same time!

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Most teams we come against have rabid fenian bastards too ,just like today ,Fuckin reekin

That is why they won't drop many points in this league for me . Not this season . The bheasts in the other sides know fine well what it means to their cause.

You could see St Johnstone defence pysically drop off in last 5 mins  today . It just what i seen . May not have been significant today, but i trully believe the scum will get at least another 3/4 last 5 min winners this season . In different ways .

Like i said . We have to win 3 of the four OF games or we simply don't win the league this season 

Fact is we both struggled a bit today and that will be a feature of the Sunday After Thursday fixtures this season. The St Johnstone boy hitting the post when clean through may have changed things but the way the Bheggars huffed and puffed gives me hope they will definitely lose points in this type of fixture. Also if we are anywhere near top form we will surely be leavng the Brendanbeau in 2 weeks with all 3 points.

8 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

We miss that chance in those circumstances today .That is a big difference between us and then tbf 

Losing that equaliser to the junkies when we'd worked so hard to get the lead was a shocker and just shouldn't happen if we are to have blue ribbons on that title come May.

1 hour ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Diego Laxalt on loan.

Replacement for Boli Bolingoli

Milan are ready to make changes to their defensive corps with the addition of a center back narrowed down to Kabak or Rudiger. Diego Laxalt is set to leave the club to make way for the new arrival, he is set to depart on loan to Celtic. Milan had looked at several different situations for Laxalt to depart the club and the decision to let him join the Scottish club is ending up as the most concrete option in the final days of the window.

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/milan-laxalt-going-on-loan-to-celtic

Archived