C*ltc

A lot of them will be absolutely hating the amount of attention we’re getting for that Roofe goal. They’re willing to admit it’s a great goal, but there’s a definite feeling that their club is auld news and the tide is turning.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Swally said:

A lot of them will be absolutely hating the amount of attention we’re getting for that Roofe goal. They’re willing to admit it’s a great goal, but there’s a definite feeling that their club is auld news and the tide is turning.

Absolutely this, even the bhbc Scotland lot are finding it hard to belittle our achievements now as there's no comparison, we are outperforming the scum in just about every way.

10 minutes ago, Swally said:

Tims watching Rangers last night...

947F91BE-B8BC-4449-B1F6-CEB2ECD8AF6B.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Swally said:

Absolutely, they had the opportunity to shine, and no one gave a buggery.

All of the 'invincibles' and '9IAR' chat... no one gave a fuck. Apart from them. :lol:

16 minutes ago, Swally said:

You've nailed it, I thought similar last night, just think though, they might be back on the headlines soon enough.

3 hours ago, BallochBear said:

Can I just mention after having a peek at one of their forums, some of them believe that their shite keeper is in fact a good keeper and his poor form is due to a conspiracy led by us to convince him he's shite, only they could work this out.

:mutley:

Probably will never be as bad as the treatment meted out to Alfredo by so called pundits.
The deeper they dig the bigger the hole the mutant bastards will end up in.

AND I'M LUVVIN IT :stevieg:

3 hours ago, BallochBear said:

Can I just mention after having a peek at one of their forums, some of them believe that their shite keeper is in fact a good keeper and his poor form is due to a conspiracy led by us to convince him he's shite, only they could work this out.

:mutley:

Seen a quote on youtube that he has potential 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

When they were playing 4 at the back their fans were screaming out for the 3 because their full backs can’t defend properly.

They go 4 at the back there is no way they drop Duffy simply based on the loan price and weekly wage in my opinion. Dermot Desmond wouldn’t be happy at that waste of his money 😜

Lennon doesn’t have a clue what he is doing 😂👍

Certainly hope youre right and the dont drop him. It would be seen as a waste of £40k a week if he is dropped right enough but not dropping him could be worse for them. Stuck between a rock and a hard place for them really.

4 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

They forgot this sword we were both getting put to.  

Riddy mess of a man.  

I love it , when cunts put themselves out to look like cunts . And his nugget about Milan being bigger than our game :lol:  . I hope he makes one every time we play them 

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Hold my hands up and thought Duffy would do alright for them but from what I've seen of him so far he looks every bit as bad as Scott McKenna. 

He's made Ajer look a better player :lol:

£40k a week on top of a £2m loan fee :lol:

He looks worse than McKenna

1 hour ago, Swally said:

DR chose to go with the celebration and fight earlier on.  Not sure if they updated it.  Not a headline mention of one of the best goals you're likely to see.  

12 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Your kidding yourself if u think he simply can't play at this level. 

He is there best cb mate. 

Thankfully he's been asked to do things he can't like play out

Hes fucking awful.

He can't do the basics 

Archived