C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, mus said:

Right I will probably get shot down for this and if I'm wrong someone feel free to put me right, but I never buy a poopy in Scotland but always down south as I am led to believe that if I buy one down here the monies go to the RBL UK but if I but one up there the money stays with RBL Scotland which I don't think is right so the UK wide one for me every year!

Aye Poppy Scotland is different from The RBL but the funds still go to help the same people. The poppies are also different.

3 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

As if he even visits his kids let’s be serious, more chance he’s visiting unsuspecting women’s houses to create more 

2 hours ago, TMB said:

The guy is an absolute fucking roaster.  Does anyone even know what his problem is?  There’s rumours about drugs, gambling, mental health, but there’s never been anything concrete.  

Through work I know a few guys out that way and heard a few stories about him that came from very close to him .

1 guy I know has a daughter that was in the same class as one of his weans ,A couple of years ago they had a dads football team that played against other schools dads .Thumb turned out for them while he was playing with the taigs ,apparently he was sound and one of the boys ,My mates a Jambo and Hates him anyway so wouldn’t be going out his way to say anything nice .

Another guy who I worked with for a while is an ex pro himself ,doesn’t know him personally but has mates who know him well .According to him the taigs keep half his wages in a trust because thumb doesn’t trust himself and he would blow the lot if he was getting it all to himself every month due to gambling and other things .

Another guy I know quite well ,his wife is related to him in some way from a big Hivs family and apparently is a rocket but down to earth and still very normal ,Which I interpreted as him being a wee Ned ,When I asked him if thumb had a problem with the gear he said that the guys he goes about with are mad for the partying so it’s likely the stories are true about him being on the gear .

15 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Through work I know a few guys out that way and heard a few stories about him that came from very close to him .

1 guy I know has a daughter that was in the same class as one of his weans ,A couple of years ago they had a dads football team that played against other schools dads .Thumb turned out for them while he was playing with the taigs ,apparently he was sound and one of the boys ,My mates a Jambo and Hates him anyway so wouldn’t be going out his way to say anything nice .

Another guy who I worked with for a while is an ex pro himself ,doesn’t know him personally but has mates who know him well .According to him the taigs keep half his wages in a trust because thumb doesn’t trust himself and he would blow the lot if he was getting it all to himself every month due to gambling and other things .

Another guy I know quite well ,his wife is related to him in some way from a big Hivs family and apparently is a rocket but down to earth and still very normal ,Which I interpreted as him being a wee Ned ,When I asked him if thumb had a problem with the gear he said that the guys he goes about with are mad for the partying so it’s likely the stories are true about him being on the gear .

Years ago when Griffiths played for Dundee in the lower divisions I thought we should sign him.  I was in the old BBC606 forums (it was about 10 years ago).  I remember someone who supported Dundee saying he was an arsehole and would bike it to a bookies everyday.  He said he would never cope with an Old Form team.  I think he was spot on.  The stories about him owing money, shoplifting, the racist outbursts, 5 kids to different birds across the schemes, he lacks self control.  

13 minutes ago, TMB said:

Years ago when Griffiths played for Dundee in the lower divisions I thought we should sign him.  I was in the old BBC606 forums (it was about 10 years ago).  I remember someone who supported Dundee saying he was an arsehole and would bike it to a bookies everyday.  He said he would never cope with an Old Form team.  I think he was spot on.  The stories about him owing money, shoplifting, the racist outbursts, 5 kids to different birds across the schemes, he lacks self control.  

Forgot about the Tesco’s incident ,Was it him that gave the wee guy abuse at M and Ds too .

3 hours ago, TMB said:

The guy is an absolute fucking roaster.  Does anyone even know what his problem is?  There’s rumours about drugs, gambling, mental health, but there’s never been anything concrete.  

Gambling debt is most definitely an issue.  It’s very well known in this area.  
At one time he was banned from most if not all bookies in the area and owed money to the wrong type of person.  He frequented one of the shops managed by my brother in Edinburgh before his ban and was not a pleasant character to say the least. Roaster would be a good description.

24 minutes ago, TMB said:

Workmate played in the same team and shared a car at times.  Said he was an absolute worstcunt.  

31 minutes ago, TMB said:

Sounds like your average Smack Fc supporter

52 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:
How is this not breaking ‘covid regulations’ btw?

Exactly. Can't visit anyone 2 minutes up the road but he can fly some wee slapper from a country we're recommended not to visit and keep her in the house for nearly a fortnight? Mental.

Plus he trained and played games in that time as well the wee cunt.

Fucking gold, he's a wee gay apparently...

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/6235792/celtic-jeremie-frimpong-row-us-covid/

Taking aim at Frimpong’s sexuality for allegedly snubbing her between the sheets, Tyjah stormed: “If we sleep in the same bed and you don’t touch me I am convinced you are gay. I hate lames.”:lol:

19 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/6235792/celtic-jeremie-frimpong-row-us-covid/

Taking aim at Frimpong’s sexuality for allegedly snubbing her between the sheets, Tyjah stormed: “If we sleep in the same bed and you don’t touch me I am convinced you are gay. I hate lames.”:lol:

The second this article came out, celtic should have ordered him into self quarantine for 14 days. It won't happen.

Instead, they make no comment.

The wee Jessie is better on the park anyway ,His first few games last year he looked sharp ,But he has now found his level and he’s well below average ,looks can be deceiving,no point running up the park with the ball if you have no end product and can’t defend either .

Hes no better than Declan John was for us . 

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

The wee Jessie is better on the park anyway ,His first few games last year he looked sharp ,But he has now found his level and he’s well below average ,looks can be deceiving,no point running up the park with the ball if you have no end product and can’t defend either .

Hes no better than Declan John was for us . 

Wee gay ping pong will be claiming they social distanced in his king size bed 😁

What is it with some of these football players getting sooked in, (well maybe not in this case!), with wee money grabbing buns?

Anyway Jeremie, here's the one from earlier for you with her own 500lb top, good luck lad.

download.jpeg.jpg.ad0f3887e337be1b5d94de4bab8d3386.jpg.2e77e0b9cf4192908b1ca154730739d9.jpg

13 hours ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

2 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Surely a clear rule violation as he broke the bubble and worse trained and played during her visit.

But rules don't apply to tarriers so it's sweep sweep, move on, nothing to see here.

The Scottish Professional Football League insisted Frimpong didn’t break any “club bubble” rules, despite Tyjah visiting from a country not on the government’s ‘safe travel’ list. A spokesman said: “The events reported do not breach the SPFL’s Covid-19 regulations.”

How the fuck can you go to the pub with your workmates, take a short break in another country, go to a local party and all that being against protocols (not arguing btw), but you can invite a skank in from another country (that's on the 14-day isolation list), ignore the self isolation, put her up in your flat, go to work and act "normally" (notice he was trying to "hide" her) and that's NOT against the rules?

Who the fuck is the SPFL spokesman?  He needs to explain to us thickos why that last scenario is ok, when the others are not.

Tbf to him the rules are that stupid I don't think he has actually broke any, my wee sister got sent home from school on Monday because she was in close contact of someone that tested positive in the school, she's to self isolate for 2 weeks but the rest of the house is to just go about there business as normal until either she develops symptoms or one of us do. 

2 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Tbf to him the rules are that stupid I don't think he has actually broke any, my wee sister got sent home from school on Monday because she was in close contact of someone that tested positive in the school, she's to self isolate for 2 weeks but the rest of the house is to just go about there business as normal until either she develops symptoms or one of us do. 

Is the school on the Safe Travel list?

40 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Just because a rule is stupid doesn’t give you the right to ignore it.

Archived