C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Don't see it myself, I mean after finally beating the sheep last week there all back on cloud 9 "ra schellick are back with a bang" and the classic "thats oor season really kicking off now" 

It's unlikely but you never know. If we open up a decent gap then Peter will start to pish his frillies

25 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Also riddled with tarriers who barely try a leg against them too.

This.

I never understand the false hope on here when it comes to them playing other teams in our league. Aside from away games against Hibs, Killie and probably Livingston I fully expect the tarriers to win with ease against everyone else.

59 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Everyone knows Lenny knew Bolingoli was in Spain and see if he did go away on the fly im sure one of his team mates would have known about it. 

Lennon always playing the victim card, its actually hilarious. Our covid situation was completely different to theirs, one to government commended us on for acting so quickly. 

It would be magical if they drop points on Sunday and we beat the accies. The lurgan bigot meltdown would be glorious. 

Best team on the planet.  For cover ups! 

2 hours ago, TMB said:

They've got away games to Motherwell and Hibs next.  Them slipping up and sending us double figures clear would be glorious.  

Hibs didn’t turn up last month after drawing with us so nothing new. No cunt will take points off them,Hamilton went to the paedodome and attacked the cunts and got battered,they won’t even try to cross the halfway line against us on Sunday.

6 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Hibs didn’t turn up last month after drawing with us so nothing new. No cunt will take points off them,Hamilton went to the paedodome and attacked the cunts and got battered,they won’t even try to cross the halfway line against us on Sunday.

Aberdeen took points off them 

Just now, superallysbears said:

See if this happens, the fenian bastards will be in meltdown, 55 on the way!

17 minutes ago, Vision said:

You've no idea how high this goes :boughy:

That's it mate, Royalty on the phone to each other; privy council called up - despite COVID, they're all spending their days ensuring that Celtic don't get their 9.45 in a row.

20 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

That's it mate, Royalty on the phone to each other; privy council called up - despite COVID, they're all spending their days ensuring that celtic don't get their 9.45 in a row.

2019/20 season: Rangers: Hey celtic. Do you want to put your point across about how corrupt the SFA and SPFL are? celtic and their fans: No, they are doing a good job.

2020/21 Season: celtic and their fans: Fucking SPFL are corrupt! Trying to stop 10!

5 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Don't see it myself, I mean after finally beating the sheep last week there all back on cloud 9 "ra schellick are back with a bang" and the classic "thats oor season really kicking off now" 

Heard some radio commentary of their semi on Sunday. That wee Liam bastard-commentator said they had followed up a magnificent stamina-strapping performance in France with a virtuoso display against a good Dons side. He said he has NEVER seen a better assist than Rogic's for their second goal. WTAF 

Archived