C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Lennon said this when asked his opinion on the mo ross stuff 

He’s working, he’s an employee of another Premiership team and I don’t think he should be making any comment at all on any other team or any other players

He's a fucking rat and as soon as anyone in the media grows a set and calls him out on his double standards the better 

Popcorn teeth is a fucking fraud.

He aint won one league title as a manager. All handed on a plate.

He now has competition for the first time and hjs arse is collapsing.

He's not stupid. He knows there's a clear difference between someone fucking off to Spain for a couple of days then playing a game and 2 players being caught at a party and suspended before coming into contact with the rest of the squad. Of course he does.

He also knows that if he makes enough fuss about it before the league have their disciplinary meeting with Jones and Edmundson then they'll probably hammer us to appease him.

Maybe instead of whinging about us he could give us an update on the internal investigation into Bolingoli's holiday?

No idea where to start with Lurgen Flopp, but I will have a go.

Don't tell me you had no idea that defender went to Spain (viral hotspot) but you went ahead and played him anyway. Don't tell me you were unaware that creature flew in from the US (viral hotspot) and had to self isolate for 14 days with another player who also had to self isolate but did not.

Rangers, on the other hand, took swift decisive action and went public.

scum tried to hide it and when found out went into full victim mode with the usual deflections that fool nobody. All comes from the belief that rules don't apply to them.

We need to step up and say something. He’s dragging us into something that is so clear in differences by making it look the same. He’s a fucking weapon and everytime I see that club in the media I get raging. 

Sutton been quiet for weeks but trotted out yesterday, now this fucking junkie ned claiming it’s double standards. 

We didn’t knowingly pick them up from the party then let them play in a fucking game

36 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

He's not stupid. He knows there's a clear difference between someone fucking off to Spain for a couple of days then playing a game and 2 players being caught at a party and suspended before coming into contact with the rest of the squad. Of course he does.

He also knows that if he makes enough fuss about it before the league have their disciplinary meeting with Jones and Edmundson then they'll probably hammer us to appease him.

Maybe instead of whinging about us he could give us an update on the internal investigation into Bolingoli's holiday?

Like every Celtic internal investigation It’s probably a lengthy process 

10 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

They are losing their bottle, little cracks beginning to show, clutching at straws...Always cheated, never defeated is their motto and it's all coming home to roost. :tu:

It's the usual from him and that club. Try and convince their fanbase the country is out to stop them this year. They'll lap it up as well. 

Reality is these situations are totally different. We acted decisively and they made excuses. There is still no way a player goes abroad, comes back to training and no one knows. 

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

He knows exactly what he’s doing and for a club ‘who do all their talking on the pitch’ (laugh out loud if you like) making absurd victim orientated statements is an automatic go to for him and his like.

Personally I see this as a positive as it’s tangible evidence that the pressure is very much on.

There was a caller on SSB last night in full paranoid mode also stating the Scottish assembly are part of the ‘stop tiar’, this man sounded like he could be old enough to be a grandfather and you can imagine his children and grandchildren being raised with the same bitter delusion (nothing surer) they are a different breed.

As for the Bolingoli investigation, if MSM have chosen never to follow up the abuse allegations ‘international investigation’  which is one of the most despicable crimes imaginable, don’t hold your breath for anything about a player taking a short break to meet some female...

The incompetence required to allow a situation where a player can fly to a COVID restricted country, return unaware for almost one week playing against another team is almost as bad as the truth with them thinking that the media will suppress the story and they could keep it hidden.

54 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Lennon's comments are an embarrassment from a manager at this level. Suppose nothing new there though. Contradictory and cringe as usual.

Like others have said I think he knows what he's doing, it's just that most managers wouldn't say what he has due to having some dignity. He'll do anything to try and stack the odds up in favour of his club. Talking absolute pish and exposing his own hypocrisy has never stopped him in the past.

13 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Scenes when motherwell manage a draw against them this weekend and we beat accies to go 11 points clear

They've got away games to Motherwell and Hibs next.  Them slipping up and sending us double figures clear would be glorious.  

30 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

I reckon he'll get sacked if he doesn't win his games before the international break

Don't see it myself, I mean after finally beating the sheep last week there all back on cloud 9 "ra schellick are back with a bang" and the classic "thats oor season really kicking off now" 

Everyone knows Lenny knew Bolingoli was in Spain and see if he did go away on the fly im sure one of his team mates would have known about it. 

Lennon always playing the victim card, its actually hilarious. Our covid situation was completely different to theirs, one to government commended us on for acting so quickly. 

It would be magical if they drop points on Sunday and we beat the accies. The lurgan bigot meltdown would be glorious. 

Archived