C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, MidSussexBlue said:

Any cunt who doesn't  wear a poppy is a cunt.

Thats a kinda retarded outlook tbh. I've put about 20 quid in change in the poppy Scotland boxes but don't take a poppy. Dont need to broadcast it by wearing one.

6 hours ago, 72barca said:

I think you are being deliberately obtuse and evasive with the posters who have answered you in this thread. Also, I don't see anyone who appears to be 'in a raging frenzy' as you put it.
This is disengenuous of you and since you believe 'that it matters absolutely fuckall to those people' then I am sure you will not be upset if we say that your opinion and stance mean absolutely fuckall to us.
Discussion over. 

I'm not being evasive at all. I've been quite clear in my opinion but you seem to have some difficulty understanding that. If my opinion and stands matters absolutely fuckall to you then perhaps you could stop replying to me about it and dragging the tread off topic.

Now the discussion is over.

P.S.

It's "disingenuous"

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Thats a kinda retarded outlook tbh. I've put about 20 quid in change in the poppy Scotland boxes but don't take a poppy. Dont need to broadcast it by wearing one.

I do the same these days ,The Poppy has been politicised in recent years .

Sticking a few quid in a pot for me is more important .

29 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I'm not being evasive at all. I've been quite clear in my opinion but you seem to have some difficulty understanding that. If my opinion and stands matters absolutely fuckall to you then perhaps you could stop replying to me about it and dragging the tread off topic.

Now the discussion is over.

P.S.

It's "disingenuous"

Last word loyal.

Right I will probably get shot down for this and if I'm wrong someone feel free to put me right, but I never buy a poopy in Scotland but always down south as I am led to believe that if I buy one down here the monies go to the RBL UK but if I but one up there the money stays with RBL Scotland which I don't think is right so the UK wide one for me every year!

23 minutes ago, JC10 said:

FB_IMG_1604411174492.thumb.jpg.518fea4cd70a97a0c630658956410f8c.jpg

They are demented

Aye apparently Arfield had the squad round for a party on Sunday night to celebrate his birthday. Which is why Gerrard gave them the day off...

This is apparently a fact cause Arfield's partner had arranged for a company to come in and set up some party balloons at his gaff. We have thrown 2 squad players under the bus to protect everyone else.

Mentalists.

31 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Alright for thumb going into half the houses in East Lothian to visit his kids though 

As if he even visits his kids let’s be serious, more chance he’s visiting unsuspecting women’s houses to create more 

55 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Alright for thumb going into half the houses in East Lothian to visit his kids though 

The guy is an absolute fucking roaster.  Does anyone even know what his problem is?  There’s rumours about drugs, gambling, mental health, but there’s never been anything concrete.  

Archived