Last three home games I’ll be there

bluesteel

20 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He’s never been banned, he’s always threw the head up and left because cunts get sick listening to him massage his own ego 

Always remember he made a thread at half-time during the Maribor game at Ibrox calling Morelos and Candeias mongos, he then went on to take an absolute pasting, after which he went into hiding and came back months later with a new account :lol: 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Always remember he made a thread at half-time during the Maribor game at Ibrox calling Morelos and Candeias mongos, he then went on to take an absolute pasting, after which he went into hiding and came back months later with a new account :lol: 

He did similar recently think he ended up deleting the thread. 

28 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye and how do you suggest we work towards this fantasy you’ve put forward?

Do we all just sit at home and not go to work or to the shops until the title is lifted in hope the old guys get in to see it?

Try and be positive and look towards the possibility of fans being allowed back into Ibrox before the end of the season.  Not fantasy at all.   Who knows where we will be in a few months time. 

My suggestion is that if we can get a few thousand in then it would be those that have had the vaccine which would include many key workers as well as those over 70. 

10 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Mind the time he was going to confront Goldson about him kneeling before the games in that pre-season tournament in France

Sure while watching the first old firm game of the season with his pals in a pub/house they to a man  booed the tv when the knee was taken

7 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Try and be positive and look towards the possibility of fans being allowed back into Ibrox before the end of the season.  Not fantasy at all.   Who knows where we will be in a few months time. 

My suggestion is that if we can get a few thousand in then it would be those that have had the vaccine which would include many key workers as well as those over 70. 

Never happening.

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Here's my season ticket and vaccination card steward please can I come in 

Load of shite.

See even if there was a few cunts allowed in mate it wouldn't even be the same.

Sitting yerself wae a mask on not allowed to celebrate.

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'd rather do that now anyway, straight out the front garden letting off fireworks waving blue smoke canisters about going mental, can't wait. 

The village of Awsworth wont know whats happening when I start the Celebrations down here. :crabflute:

4 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'd rather do that now anyway, straight out the front garden letting off fireworks waving blue smoke canisters about going mental, can't wait. 

From what I remember of your posts your neighbours will be joining in too mate...

6 hours ago, bigblueyonder said:

Probably not a popular opinion, but I think we get better results without fans. I was going to say play better but I don't think that's it, it's more there is less pressure when things aren't going our way. This allows the team to play their way out the bad spells in a match without added pressure from the stands. Do miss the megachants though. 

If you are right, and you may well be, I don't know what that says about our players as Rangers players and footballers at the highest level of the game.

23 hours ago, bluesteel said:

Vaccination on Jan 25, another on 12th April and a week to kick in,so after that it’s knock knock on the front door demanding entry,hope there are plenty other Bears in attendance.WATP

Good luck mate,I genuinely hope it works out. Would be absolutely immense.

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Anybody wanting to get Blue smokers for the party heres a link to a site. I’ll be joining you Scotty I’m turning the sky’s in my street Rangers blue 👍

And I’ll be setting them off right outside my Fenian/SNP loving neighbours window 

https://store.enolagaye.com/smoke/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIqcOxs6WZ7gIVmuvtCh2sSQwVEAAYASAAEgJ1M_D_BwE

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

He will be back on just as the European games start up again so he can let everyone know he’s heading to it 

He hated being reminded that he told everyone at the end of last season that he wasn’t watching us domestically anymore 

:lol::lol:

As that what he said? Haha why? 

18 minutes ago, King Jela said:

:lol::lol:

As that what he said? Haha why? 

He believed there was a campaign at all levels of Scottish football to prevent Rangers winning anything domestically again and when celtic got handed the league and Rangers did nothing about it he said he was finished watching us domestically but would continue with European football.

He included winning leagues and getting to cup finals in this. 

Archived