Last three home games I’ll be there

bluesteel

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don’t want to be one of these doom and gloom cunts but we’ll not see a full Ibrox until 2022 IMO.

Best we could hope for would potentially be a socially distant Ibrox which would be maybe half full. 

3 hours ago, tannerall said:

By which time auld cunts will be vaccinated and low risk, and the youngsters will all be out exposed again no doubt.

Since there is no evidence that a vaccination prevents transmission rather than serious illness I’m pretty sure they are still a risk to others.

Shame they won’t be allowed to do whatever they want

4 hours ago, bluesteel said:

Vaccination on Jan 25, another on 12th April and a week to kick in,so after that it’s knock knock on the front door demanding entry,hope there are plenty other Bears in attendance.WATP

I admire your enthusiasm mate. Really hope this happens. 🇬🇧🇬🇧

4 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

They’d be as-well opening the doors and letting  us in when 55 is confirmed anyway. Let’s face it the streets are going to be fucking packed for the biggest title party ever, covid can go fuck itself for this one yaasss 😆

You better hope that @Terry Hurlock Loyal doesn't look in this thread mate , or your door will be coming in at 4am  :lol:

3 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Even worse for you now that one of little mix has packed it in. They should at least give you 20% off.

Wank material reduced by 25%.

Actually saw them years ago at the Sunderland stadium with my youngest. Weren't very good, funnily enough.

Probably not a popular opinion, but I think we get better results without fans. I was going to say play better but I don't think that's it, it's more there is less pressure when things aren't going our way. This allows the team to play their way out the bad spells in a match without added pressure from the stands. Do miss the megachants though. 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

I believe @bluesteel is one of our older bears. 84 years young. I sincerely hope this happens for him. 

Thanks Bro,there was a bit of tongue in cheek in the OP,but I honestly think there could be quite a few Bears in the stadium for those games,properly distanced and protected. In reality I can party anywhere.😀🇬🇧

1 minute ago, bluesteel said:

Thanks Bro,there was a bit of tongue in cheek in the OP,but I honestly think there could be quite a few Bears in the stadium for those games,properly distanced and protected. In reality I can party anywhere.😀🇬🇧

No probs mate. Would be amazing for bears young and old to be there. Can imagine the scenes. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧💙💙💙😃😃😃

17 hours ago, bluesteel said:

Vaccination on Jan 25, another on 12th April and a week to kick in,so after that it’s knock knock on the front door demanding entry,hope there are plenty other Bears in attendance.WATP

Flow Gently mate.
Just hope the first shot doesn't put you off your haggis.
My son and son in law are 40 and way down the queue for the jab,which will be into August by all accounts.  

53 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

I believe @bluesteel is one of our older bears. 84 years young. I sincerely hope this happens for him. 

46 minutes ago, Almacger said:

Sorry pal, yer not getting in.  I’m getting in before you and I’ve not had the vaccination - way more MyGers points than you :django:

I’ll pick you up on the way through.🚘

I’m gutted .It appears we are all sevco again .The hurting bheasts are truly sick with rage  .And now they have  decided to comfort themselves by calling us Sevco again ,as if this hurts us 🤣🤣

Next 6 months are going to be marvellous 😄👍

Whilst the majority of us will not have been vaccinated, and many questions will continue to be asked about safety and logistics; if we can get the over 70s season ticket holders in to see 55, then that should be something we should all work towards.  The rest of us can party elsewhere and wait until next season to fill Ibrox.

Archived