them

MisterC

5 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Mate, I've wanted to say for a while. Gauny stop capitalising THEM? Call them what ever you want but I find the capitalisation hard to read. I keep think you're shoutiong the word "them" every time.😂

Alternatively who the fuck am I?

You are quite right, I am not shouting Them but I  do refer to Them with the utmost contempt, using capitals is the only way to do this feeling justice. So, begging your pardon but FUCK THEM AND ALL THEIR FOLLOWERS. Edit, I am shouting that last bit.

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

You are quite right, I am not shouting Them but I a do mention Them with the utmost contempt, using capitals is the only way to do this feeling justice. So, begging your pardon but FUCK THEM AND ALL THEIR FOLLOWERS.

Fair dos mate but I find it hard to read. No worries.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I think we’ve seen the best of the Norwegians, hope I’m wrong

More to come mate. Remember the scum go gung ho in the first 45 of games and will do their usual dip in the 2nd half. They're usually out of sight by that point so the tactics are sound but not tonight. Fancy Bodo/Glimt for more in the 2nd half.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

McGregor is such an annoying beady eyed wee bastard. 

Agree 100%. Used to be one of their players I never neally thought of badly but has became a wee prick since Brown left and he got the captaincy. Now he's full of wee dirty tackles that he never had that in him until a season and a half ago. Became a greetin' faced cunt as well.